Selfish Tao

Tao's pov

       You're really driving me crazy.  If mother is still here I'm sure she will kill me.  Zhen sorry for putting you in this kind of situation. If I'm not selfish you wouldn't end up here.
"Guys you may go home now.  I'm going to stay here in the hospital." I said.

"Are you sure Tao do you want me to bring some clothes?" Kris hyung ask.

"Nope I have extra clothes here in my backpack"

"Oh ok so I better go now" they said then walk.

5 minutes later

"Mr. Tao right?"

"Ne"

"The patient she is in the ward now you can see her room 201" he said. I go to her ward. I oppen the door.

"Zhen I know you can hear me remember when you wake up I will tell you the things that I know about Mama and Dada.

*The next day*

Zhen's pov

    Uh I hate this I oppen my eyes. Why I can't see. I try to sit but I can't.

"Ahhhh!" I groaned in pain. I can hear sleeping soundly.

"Who are you!?"

"Shut up! Zhen! I'm sleeping!" Tao?

"Tao!?  You stupid!  why are you here and what happened to my eyes? Why I can't see?"
I ask. He just stay quite.

"Tao what the fuck is happening!?" I ask.

"Listen Zhen Father and Mother they are not dead." He said.

"Bwo!? Then where are they?" I ask.

"That is the big question I don't know but I feel that they are just hiding. We need to be more careful because the kidnapper they will kill you" he said. I was dumbfounded.

"Why they want to kill me?" I ask.

"Because you are the key because before your memory gone you are the witness in crime happened to Yoona's Mom that's why you become friends with her you save her life" he said I try to remember then.

Flashback 6 years ago

        I can feel blood rushing to my head.

"Yoona run!" I shout. Yoona's mom run holding Yoona's right hand. The bad guys keep runing they are holding their guns.

*bang* I look to my right arms it is bleeding then I stop running. "Zhen what are you doing go! Zhen go! Run!" I try to ran. 

*bang*

"Mom! Wake up!" Yoona's mom is already lying in the grass and I can see blood all around her body.

"Yoona run.. just run save your own life.. Zhen and Yoona run.. Zhen please protect Yoona" she said.

"Mom please I will not just let you die here" Yoona said between her sob. I grab Yoona's arm.

"Mom!"

"Go! Yoona stay strong just remember that I LOVE YOU" Yoona's mom said then she closes her eyes.

"Mom! Mom!"

"Come on Yoona" I said then I pull her with me. We continue to run

End of flashback

"I remember now" I said.

"That's why they want to kill you" he said.

"Why Mama and Dada abandon us?" I ask.

"I don't know... but before they gone this kidnapper txt me that.... that I should stay away from you or else they will kill me"

"That's why you abandon me too huh. If I just knew this earlier then I just stay in China you are very Selfish Tao I hate you!" I said then grab the blanket cover my whole body..

"I'm sorry--"

"JUST GET OUT I DON'T WANT YOU HERE! I KNOW YOU ARE AFRAID.! SO JUST STAY AWAY! ACT LIKE WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER ACT LIKE THAT I'M A KIND OF VIRUS!" I said catching some air. I hear the door close. I start crying.

Tao's pov

I know that she is going to say those words me.  I know she will hate me. Uh this is fucking stupid life.

Zhen's pov

That phone where did Tao put my phone. Then I remember "Fuck I don't have phone it was broken when that bom exploded" I said how can I contact Yoona my God I can't even move properly.

*bang*

"Best! Are you ok!" Yoona said.

"Do you think I'm ok I can't even see things around me" I said.

"Your right what a stupid question Yoona" she said.

::::::::::::::

Hi guys!  Finally new update.
....  I hope you guys like it...