Heart

Suho"s pov

Everybody left already including Lay. I'm still standing in front of the dorm.

"Young Master" my driver said.

"We have to go" he said.

"Just a minute Jameson" I said.

I grab my phone. Then take a picture. In case we disband I have still remembrance. I enter the car. Jameson start the engine the dorm slowly become smaller and smaller until I can't see it anymore.

Iu's pov

"L I have to go to somewhere" I said.

"Sure see you later" he said.

I use his car. I don't know I just suddenly feel I have to go to somewhere. I pass to the small dorms.

"That dorm is very familiar" I said. I park my car in the nearest parking lot.

"This dorm.." I said. I climb the gate I don't know but I just did it.

"Aissshhh IU what are you doing climbing the gates of others." I said to my self.

I try to oppen the door but it is luck. Then something caught my eyes. A open window. I use the window then I enter.

The furnitures are cover with white cloth. I have the feeling that I've been here already long time a go. I start to climb the staircase. Their is 13 doors. I headed to the last door and I oppen it. It is not lock.

I enter the room.

"Wow this room is very cool the wall is painted red. The curtains are black. Their is posters hanging in the wall an old desk. Books and an old katana made in wood. This room is like vampires room. I saw a small box in the bed.

I oppen it

happy valentines Zhen,

I'm sorry what I have done to you. I made this for you. In case you return here.
I love you. Please return to China I want to see you.

From: Tao oppa

I saw a small mp3 player and an headphone. I play the music.

This song did I already this. Tears slowly fall down. Omy gosh I'm crying why?

I return the letter and the headphone. I suddenly have this feeling to keep this box.

Is it possible that I'm Zhen. No wake up IU you are not her.

"Who are you?" That voice. I didn't turn around instead I ran away with the box. I jump to the window. I climb the gates.

"Zhen wait" I suddenly stop moving. I didn't turn around I just run then drive home.

---'''''-------