"What she look like?" I asked. She pulled up a picture and showed it to me. "She's a stud?"

"Yeah why?"

"Nothing. Nothing just asking." I stated. Jewels made a face as if she was gonna be sick.

"Might as well just date a boy." Jewels said shaking her head.

"Nigga shut that ignorant shit up." Erin argued. "Don't front. I know you remember our conversation from last night."

Jewels glared at Erin and Erin laughed.

"Chill out. I won't say nothing." She stated. "Anyways, do you wanna talk to her?"

"Uh sure just give her my number." I said.

"Aight. She's shy so you gotta take control." She said. I smirked and nodded my head.

"Not like that!" She exclaimed knowing I was having dirty thoughts. Shit I'll take control.

"I'm playing chill." I said laughing. Jewels was no longer talking to either one of us and remained focused on the game. Once it was over, I turned my controller off and got up.

"I'll see y'all tomorrow. I got things to do." I said. I dapped them both and left, walking back to my house. I went inside and no one was home once again. I hate when my parents are gone all day. I went to my room and got my keys off the dresser.

I went out to my car and got on my phone. Texts were just rolling in.

^ Adrian's Car ^

^ Adrian's Car ^

I had a few texts from an unsaved number, another from a different number, and a couple from Nia.

The first number had to be Taylor.

# 1: I have something really important to tell you. Nia breaking up with you was not my fault. Can I please just come talk to you?

Me: Get rid of my number bruh fr.

# 2: Hey this is Jaylah. Erin's friend

Me: Hey wassup?

# 2: I'm chilling. Bored as hell. What's your name btw Erin never told me

Me: 😂 Wow. It's Adrian. Do you go to Memorial?

Jaylah: No no I go to Jackson.

Me: Ohh cool cool. How old are you?

Jaylah: 17 in 3 weeks

Me: That's wassup. I'm 17. I turn 18 in a month

We texted for a while and I forgot where I was even going. We had a long ass conversation that got deep real fast. She was automatically chill as fuck and could hold a conversation. Yup. I had to meet her in person.

I checked Nia's text and rolled my eyes.

Nia: Come get your stuff from my house pls

I started my car, turned on Chief Keef and started the long ass drive to her house. I pulled up 30 minutes later and seen Brandon's car. I walked up to the front door and knocked. Brandon answered. He looked like he had seen a ghost.

"Babe who is it?!" I heard Nia yell.

"Babe?! Oh this really is some bullshit. Move out my way." I said walking in. I almost pushed his ass into the fucking wall when I walked past but somehow I controlled myself.

"Bring my shit down here!" I yelled up the stairs. She came downstairs with a box and handed it to me.

"Are you gonna bring my stuff?" She asked.

"Nah. I'ma burn that shit. Fuck you." I said walking out the house. I put the box in my trunk and drove off to the nearest chicken wing joint. I got me some wings and went home. I was still sore from my summer full of working. I don't think I'd ever not be sore.

I took my food to my room and tore it up. It calmed me down. I can't believe they were going behind my back like that. That's foul shit. Oh well. I hope they get what they deserve.