Chapter 30

The zodiacs greeted each other. Leo told the Chinese Zodiacs why they were searching for them. The Chinese zodiacs agree to help the zodiacs, if they will help the Chinese zodiacs in return. Which the zodiacs agree to. "So what do you guys need our help with?" Taurus asked. "It's very simple, we need you guys to help with the New Years preparations." Dragon said. "New Years?" The zodiacs were confused, for the zodiacs don't celebrate the New Years. "It's a celebration to welcome the new year!" The Chinese zodiacs started to explain the New Years to the zodiacs. When the zodiacs understood what a New Years was, they quickly started with the preparations.

    "So you guys don't celebrate the New Years? Why not?" The Tiger asked Libra. And Libra reply "I actually don't know, we just never really welcomed the New Years." "Well you guys should celebrate the New Years, it's one of the best feeling when you enter into a new year." Tiger reply. "I think we should, I'll introduce the celebration of the New Years to my world after this mission." Libra told tiger.

After a couple of hours of preparation, they were finally finished. "Good job everyone." Both zodiacs high fives each other for getting the job done. "Ok, as promised, we will tell you guys of how we were able to connect with our past self." The Chinese zodiacs told the zodiacs about it. "So you just need to find a place where it is very quiet. Then concentrate on nothing but yourself. After you could only think of yourself, chant the spell of connections. The spell of connections only works if you have completely shut out everything in this world universe and focus only on yourself. The spell of connections will take your mind and heart to meet with your soul. Your heart and mind will go as one. When your mind and heart have met with the soul, you can communicate with each other. But when you're in that stage of communication, make sure no one touches your body, or else your heart and mind can't come back to your body and your soul would be destroyed. If that happens, that person will no longer be able to live or reincarnate. But if it goes successfully, your heart and mind will come straight to your body and you'll be able to do whatever you want again." After the explanation, the Chinese zodiacs wrote it on paper, in case the zodiacs forgot. The zodiacs thanked the Chinese zodiacs and said their farewells. "We are terribly sorry that we can't join you guys on your New Years celebration." Cancer told the Chinese zodiacs. The horse reply "it's okay, we understand. You guys are on a mission to help a friend, we don't want to take up anymore of your time, so you guys should go." The zodiacs opened up the next portal and left.