Chapter 26

~Back to the zodiacs (excluding Pisces) ~
"This is the 7th dimension, when are we going to find Pisces?" Gemini asked. "And what dimension is this anyway?" Aquarius asked. " This is the world of reality." Capricorn told Aquarius. Virgo then informed them about the reality world. "According to the books of dimension, this dimension have laws of gravity and force. Everything here is made of "matters". The people here look only slightly different from us. They don't have horns like Taurus do or wings like me. They also don't have any magic at all. They only believe in logic.", Cancer added "From what I have heard about this world, is that there are many race of humans. There are the European, Asian, African and many more." "According to the look of this place, we must be in Egypt." Said Virgo. "Hmmm, this world doesn't sound like fun at all." Leo commented. "Shh, look you guys, there's a girl there." Arise told the others. A girl has a similar body shape as Pisces. "She doesn't look like Pisces to me." Libra said. "Of course not, look at her features, her skin is dark and so is her hair. Compare to Pisces, Pisces doesn't look like that at all." Sagittarius said. "Let's go and talk to her, maybe she's nice." Taurus suggested.

They went closer to the girl and tapped her on the shoulder. The girl looked back and and asked them "Are you an angel?" Everyone got confused and looked at Virgo. "She's probably talking to you, Virgo" Gemini told him. "Virgo? Like the zodiac Virgo?" The little girl asked. Everyone got a bit shocked and asked the girl "You know the Zodiacs?" "Of course I do! I find them very interesting and I like them a lot especially Sagittarius. I was born under the Sagittarius sign so I like this sign the most." Sagittarius was really happy that this little girl was born under her sign. "Hey, since you like the zodiacs a lot, you must know all of them right?" Capricorn asked. "Yeah I know all of the zodiacs and their traits and character and everything about them!" The girl reply. "So you must know about Pisces as well, correct?" Capricorn continued. "Yeah, why?" "Well you see, a lot have happened so I'll quickly tell you about it." Capricorn told her everything and asked her if she would know any wizard named Lazarus or if she know where Pisces might be.

   "Ah ha! I knew it! The zodiacs do exist and there are other dimensions out there as well. We thought this world that we live in is the only one. Well now that I know my science teacher is wrong, I can't wait to rub it into her face!" The girl got all excited. "Um, what about Pisces and Lazarus?" Leo asked. "Oh about her, I know someone who might be able to help you. Follow me!" The girl started to lead them to the building ahead of them. "I forgot to ask you, but what is your name and could you tell us a little bit about yourself?" Cancer asked. The girl reply "my name is Zola, I live here in Egypt  with Doctor Kate. When I was little, I was abandoned by my parents and Doctor Kate found me and took me in! I am very grateful to her, we've been living together ever since. Doctor Kate is a busy person so we often travel a lot but most of the time we stay here, since both of us really like it here." One by one the zodiacs introduced themselves to Zola.

   "We're here!" Zola told the zodiacs. Zola opens the door and the zodiac walked inside the building. "This is Doctor Kate's lab and our house too. Come on, I'll take you to Katie. She'll be super happy to meet you guys." The zodiac follow Zola as she lead them to Kate.

    *knock knock* "Come in." Said a voice inside the lad room. Zola came in and went up to Kate. "Katie, I've brought some guests." Kate looked back from her work and saw the zodiacs. "Who are these people?" "Katie, these people are the zodiacs. You know the people who you've always thought existed. Well, you're right! They are real and they are on a mission to find Pisces." "Oh really, *Kate walked up to the zodiacs* yep, they are the zodiacs alright, they have the stars in their eyes to prove it, just like the book of zodiacs said, anyone with the zodiac star in their eye is a zodiac." "There's a book about us?" The zodiacs asked. "Yep!" Zola joyfully said. "So what can I help you with?" Kate asked. "Pisces is missing and we need to find her. We are thinking that the dark wizard, Lazarus, has taken her." Leo answered.

"Oh, so Lazarus took her. Hmm. Tell me all about what happened, starting from the very beginning where you guys aren't even born yet." Kate asked the zodiacs. The zodiacs told the history of their world to Kate. After hearing the history of the zodiacs world, Kate went a got out a book and place it on her desk. "That book can write itself and it contains the history of your world. Everything from past to present is written in here, but no future. After meeting you guys, I think I know what this book is. It's a time book, it writes whatever is happening in a certain world. Since this book writes about your world, it must be the Zodiacs Time Book." The zodiac was amazed and confused about the book. Then libra asked "If it's our time book, why is it located here?" "That, I do not know, but I've concluded that there must be more world out there, and each world must have a time book, but the location of their time book must have been located in a different world. It's purpose is probably to hint the people that there are more worlds out there." "Whoa, what a conclusion. I'm impressed." Taurus told Kate. Aquarius then elbowed Taurus. "Ow! It was just a complement, I still love you Aqua." "You better." Aquarius starts to send death stares towards Kate.

"Well anyway, I don't know any wizard named Lazarus personally, since there is no such things as wizard and witches in my world but this time book of your world might help you find the answer to your question." Kate then handed the time book to the zodiacs. "Thank you." Said Virgo and he took the book. Kate reply "It's no problem at all. I like to help others and if this will help you on your journey, then I'm willing to do it." "Hey, Gemini!" Zola pulled on Gemini's arm and said "since you guy have traveled for a long time now, how about you rest here, in our home." "Sure." Cancer said and all the other zodiacs agree.

Kate took the zodiacs to the guest room. "Girls will sleep in this room and boys will be in the room next door." After Kate left, the zodiacs went to their room. "Hey boys! We girls will be taking a bath first, so don't you guys dare peek." Libra yelled to the boys room. "Yeah yeah, whatever, we'll just wait for our turn." Said Aries. While the girls went to take a bath, Aries, Gemini, and Cancer try to peek at the girls. Scorpio, Taurus and Virgo were at the couch, reading the Zodiac Time Book. "Hey Scorpio, if the reality world have a time book of our world, shouldn't we also have a time book of a another world?" Scorpio reply "We do, it's in the Water Kingdom's Royal library. I've read it countless of times already. There is always something new written everyday." "What world is it written about?" "The Chinese Zodiacs." "What!? So there's another zodiacs out there!?" "Yep" Taurus looked over to Virgo and Virgo nodded and said "it's true. Also that world, is going to be our next stop." Suddenly they heard a girl's voice screaming from the bathroom.

Zola

Doctor Kate

Doctor Kate