Chapter 5

Okay! The picture up there is Air Kingdom!

The next day, Pisces has overslept again, but today the maids didn't came into her room. Pisces thought today would be very peaceful, until she opens her eyes. Cancer was sleeping next to her. Pisces got scared and scream as loud as she could. It was loud enough to scare Cancer that he fell off the bed. "Why are you screaming?" Cancer said, scratching his ears. "Why are you in my bedroom?" Pisces yelled as she blushed. Cancer climbed up the bed and said "Well I wanted to come and wake you up but by the time I got here, I was tired and decided to sleeping next to you, since you were so soundly aslee-waaa!" Pisces kicked Cancer off the bed. "Well don't come anymore!" Pisces yelled and kicked him out of her bedroom and locked the doors. "Pisces! You gotta hurry up and get ready, your training starts today!" Cancer yelled from behind the doors. As cancer was going to leave, he saw Scorpio standing there "What did you do?" Scorpio asked. "Oh just having fun with Pisces, man that girl can sure scream!" After saying that Cancer left. Scorpio look at Cancer as he leaves then he turned to look at Pisces's door and then walked away.

Pisces quickly got ready and ran outside to the training court. "You're late!" Said a guy standing in front of her. "I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again." Pisces apologized. The guy then told Pisces, "From now on I'll be your personal trainer, Darius Vasilescu, and you'll be ready and here everyday at 8 sharp. Understood?" "Yes sir." Pisces replied. "On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, you'll be learning combat skills and on Tuesday and Thursday you'll be learning your magic skills." Darius said as he turn away. "But wait, what should I call you?" Pisces asked, "you may call me Sir. Darius" and he walked off. Pisces saw Cancer playing with a sword and went over to ask him a question. "Hey, may I ask you something?" Pisces said. "Sure, what is it?" Cancer replied. "Why do I have to train? I know it's to improve myself but why, why today and not yesterday?" Pisces asked. "Oh, Selena sent you to help us investigate, so she can see how good your skills are." Cancer answered her. "But how would she know if she wasn't there?" Pisces asked in confusion. "Since she had other important things to do, she secretly told Scorpio and me to observe you while on the investigation. You're pretty good but you're still lacking other stuff, like strength, being stable, and confidence, you're way too stiff. But somehow your speed and counter attacks were pretty awesome, you're even faster then Scorpio!" Said cancer as he puts away the sword and looks towards Scorpio who was practicing sword fight with the other Knights. "He looks angry, why is that?" Pisces asked, "that's because Scorpio doesn't like it when other people are better than him." Cancer said. "But isn't he the best knight in this kingdom? So who's better than him?" Pisces said. "Didn't I just told, you're better at speed than him! And he knows it. But don't worry, he'll be fine after a while, just like when I beat him in a horses race."

As cancer finishes his sentence, Sir.Darius called "Pisces come over here, your sword is ready." Pisces thanked Cancer and ran to Sir.Darius. As Pisces came up to Sir.Darius, he took out the sword and looked at it. The sword was thin and long, it was also very light. Pisces was amazed by the beauty of the sword. As she took the sword, the stars in her eyes twinkle. "This will be your sword from now on." Sir.Darius told Pisces. With excitement and joy, Pisces thanked him. So they got ready to practice. They practiced  for hours, "Ok this is good for today, you did well, I will be expecting a lot from you." Sir.Darius complimented Pisces. As Pisces put away her sword, she saw a little shadow that just turned the corner. Out of curiosity, Pisces followed the shadow. When Pisces turned the corner, she saw a man setting on a bench, petting a baby dragon. Pisces never saw him before so she asked "Who are you?". He answered her, "Oh hey! I'm Gemini! And you must be Pisces!"

        "Um, yeah, why are you here? Shouldn't you be at the Air Kingdom?" Pisces said. "But it's so boring there so I came here to spy on you guys." "S-spy on us!?" Pisces said. "Oh I got an idea! Come with me!" Gemini said and quickly grab Pisces's hand and ran towards a wall. "Wait! Where are we goiiinnggg!" Pisces yelled as Gemini threw her over the wall. Pisces landed with her butt on the ground and yelled "ouch!" Knowing that she have been thrown over a wall, she looks up and saw Gemini jumping over the wall and landing on his feet. Pisces was shocked but at the same time amazed at how Gemini can jump over a 12 foot tall wall. Pisces looked forward and saw a white, fully grown dragon. Pisces got now her feet and Gemini told her to get on the dragon. "It won't bit, will it?" Pisces asked. "Oh no, she's very friendly. Now get on!" Gemini said with excitement, he helped Pisces up and climb on too. He set behind Pisces and whistles and then the dragon flew off, the baby dragon was flying next to them. Pisces had her eyes wild open and just being amazed at everything. "Are we really flying!?" Pisces said feeling overjoyed. "Can't believe it right? Well you better be, because we won't be landing anytime too soon. So for a first-timer like you, better hold on tight!" Gemini said. "How did you know it's my first time?" Gemini laughs and said "it's all written on your face! Every first-timers have that expression on their faces! Oh look there it is!" Gemini pointed to a floating island. "That's the air kingdom, it's literally on air!" "This is so amazing! You live up here?" Pisces said. "Yep, ever since I was born." Gemini said. They then landed on the island and got off the dragon. "Good girl!" Gemini petted the dragon and took out some food and feed her. "Let me take you on a tour of the Air Kingdom." Gemini then started to show Pisces around the kingdom.

     ~Back at the Water Kingdom~
"Pisces! Pisces! Oh Pisces! Where are you? Hey Scorpio have you seen Pisces? I have been looking for her ever since training ended." Cancer asked. "Well after training has ended, I saw some guy throwing her over a wall." Scorpio replied. Cancer's eyes were wild open and his jaws dropped and yelled at Scorpio "What! She was thrown over a wall? And you didn't do anything about it? You know, you need to grow up and get over that jealousy of yours, just because she's better at speed and have better counter attacks then you, doesn't mean you can treat her like that okay, I mean something really bad can happen to her like she could have been fish-napped, or be beaten up!" Then it hit Cancer. Cancer's eyes were even more wild open now and screamed "She have been FISH-NAPPED!!!!!!! Scorpio! We need to find her!" Cancer dragged Scorpio with him and got on a dragon to search for Pisces since flying above was better then being on the ground.

This is Sir.Darius. BTW he was a former General.

 BTW he was a former General

This is Pisces's sword

And these are the dragons

This one is the baby dragon, remember?