Fifteen

When my parents stop talking, i find it hard to possess everything i just heard. I cant believe that my father was in contact with my mother all these years. My mother isnt dead. My father isnt dead. My mother has been working for the bad guy all these years. Every thing is silent until i hear someone coming down the stairs. I turn to see the most beautiful face i have ever seen. Quinn. She has cuts down her cheek and a black eye. During all of this, i hadn't even thought about what happened to Quinn. I was meant to protect her and i failed. I get up and walk to her, instead of saying hello she slaps me across the face. "Where were you?" She asks, tears running down her face.
"Quinn, i am so sorry! I was looking for you but i didnt get there in time, so my mother saved you. Please forgive me Quinn, please." I am pleading, but she isnt looking at me, she is looking at my father.
"You." She said walking towards him but keeping her distance. "I have seen you before. Abron? Thats your name. There was a photo of you in my dream last night. It was shattered. You have the same brused and cut face." She seemed to be examaning him when my mother interrupted. "Come on Quinn, the power i gave you must of effected something. When Ellie gets back she will fix it." My mother says patting her on the back. "Jasper, can you please put Quinn back to bed, it is verry late." To this, i grab Quinns hand and walk up the stairs. "I am sorry for slapping you, it was the heat of the moment." She said as we reached the door. I stare into her eyes and she stares back. I haven't ever felt this was towards a girl before. It is almost like i am teratorial towards her. I cant help myself so i lean in and place my lips against hers. We are still for a moment until she welcomes my lips. They move together almost like a dance, she pulls away to hug me. "I wasn't expecting that"
"Neither was i" i say in reply. "Youd better get some rest, you have had a big night." She almost seems a little disappointed at my words, until she grabs my hand and pulls me into the room. "I am verry traumatized, so i need someone to calm me down while i am going to sleep. Would you kindly like to volunteer?" She asks with a smerk "how could i say no?" She pulls me into her bed and coudles up to my chest.
"You do know what those stories mean right?" She asks me.
"No?"
"Your mum is what we thought was Blue Eyes. But really she was looking out for us, and those Blue Eyes are what she was hiding behind. So the evil one, the one who was meant to kill Alin, is still out there, and the only way we can identify him is by his Green Eyes."

__________

I would like to thank anyone who made it to the end of this little book. I obviously know that there are mistakes in this book and that the story line is a little wobbly. But this is my first ever book.