Eleven

"hello son." Mother said as a tear rolled down her face. I stayed standing in the dark doorway of Quinn's room. it can't be. Her lifeless body has haunted my dreams for years. Then she talked to me, not the way any normal person could talk to another human being, but by mind link, werwolf to werwolf, mother to son, Luna to soon to be alpha. 

"Son. Jasper. It is me. i have no doubt that you are confused and have a lot of questions, i will answer those questions. It is me, you can trust me." 

Hearing My mothers voice made a tear come from my eye. i ran over and hugged her to the point i almost thought i was going to break her back, but she didn't pull away, We were both cherishing the moment until we head people enter the room.

"We didn't fi-" Ed's sentence was cut off when he realised our meant to be dead mother was standing in the room.

"what the fuck is going on? Mum? Jasper? what?" Mike said walking closer to our mother. They all looked stunned and i can't help but to smile. Mum was alive. the boys ran up and we all hugged her. 

                                                                                             ~

We all sat around the dinner table and just stared at each other in amazement. I heard movement from outside and we all jumped up. We walked outside and i caught scent of an intruder. And blood. I looked at the boys and we all nodded and shifted, then i looked at my mother. The looked horrified, not of us but of the hunched over person stumbling from the edge of the forest. I recognise the scent, i haven't smelt it in years. I run over only to be greeted by the torn and brused face of my father.