STORY OF ABRON (chap. 14)

For weeks after the Faked death of Alin, my beautiful wife. We would meet up in secret so that BlueEyes would never find out. She told me everything that happened to her, and told me what i had to do. Today was the day. The slashes on the four boys backs have long since turned into scares, but the power in them still exists, and still connect them to Blue eyes.

"I know everything has been all messed up and we have all been in foul moods lately due to your mothers passing. I thought that i should tell you what is going to happen to you boys. There is a person to whom we must call blue eyes not just because we dont know their name but also so that they dont know we are talking about them. Blue eyes was the one that killed your mother and slached you four across your backs. my dear friend Ellie told me that blue eyes must of had somthing in his claws that when you get scratchd, you well, you boys will stop ageing from now on. Since you dont age, you will become some of the strongest wolfves ever to exist making it hard for people to kill you, and that means that the older you get, most likely you will become immortal." I stopped speaking to let them soak in the news, but after they didnt say a thing, i continued.

"All of this also means that Blue Eyes might potentially want you four on his side . he would of known that the four of you are verry strong as it is, but with a litle magic you could be stronger and beneficial for him. I have no doubt that Blue Eyes will come looking for you and if you boys are arround me it will only make it easier for him to find you. Thats why i have organized for you four to go and live with my dear friend Ellie. You will love her, she is a witch and will take care of you. you will also have to start going to school soon, you will have to move around every few years with Ellie so that Blue Eyes cant find you and so people dont catch on to the whole not ageing thing. You will leave first thing tomorrow morning and that is when we will say our goodbyes. Go and pack." My sons look at me with confusion in their eyes, but they dont disobey my orders. When they turn to leave, i hesitate but call Jasper to have a private word.

"Look Jasper. I know that everything has just turned around and i dont doubt for a second that the boys wont crash from the events. I need you to stay strong for me. It might be months, weeks, decades until you see me next. I need to stay away to keep you safe, but Ellie will know and tell you if anything happens. Okay boy? Stay strong , continue living by my laws training and punishments. Remember, your mother and i love you. never forget. you will make a good Alpha when I die. I hope my protection is good enough. I, we, love you. never lose your kind spirit and determination and all will be swell." Before i see the look on his face, and before i start crying i patted him on the sholder and walked away, no knowing what i am going to face.

**YEARS LATER**

"Where is she?" The deep voice growled at me,
"I already told you! I dont know!" I scream out, blood using out of my mouth and nose.
The man had already broken my arm and nose, now he is going to break every bone in my body. I wont give up, i wont give him what he wants.
"You lying barstard! She wouldn't run away from me without telling you!" Another hit to the face, i will not ,let my pain show. "I am going to kill you if you dont tell me!" Then a hit to the stomach, face, leg, stomach. Then the pain stopped and the rope aroound my hands loosened. "Fine. Keep that filthy mouth of yours shut. You can leave, and if i were you, i would go somewhere safe. I will not follow, but that doesn't mean others wont. I cant believe this. This does not make sense. He just got me and now he is setting me free. I try to stand with all the power that is left in me, i stumble but succeed. The man opens the door and turns to look at me with those bright green eyes. I stumble past him and he grabs my arm and looks right through me with his eyes, but these eyes are stolen, they are not his. They are blue.

I dont know how long i had been walking through the forest, and i dont know how i knew my way, but i see a tall beautiful house. I stumbled out of the forest and see the 5 faces that i will never forget. My wife and my sons. One of the faces get closer but i cant make out who it is as i fall to the ground