Eight

**FLASH BACK**

"Jasper dear. I need you to stay in this room with Mike Ed and Tom okay? Stay here no matter what you hear Okay? And remember, i love you." My mum said to me before kissing me on the cheak and leving the room with tears streaming down her face. My mother was verry beautiful, she had long blond hair and light blue eyes and tanned, just like me. Whenever she interns a room, it fills up with the smell of honey lavender, I will never forget that wonderful smell. She is also verry brave and strong, infact one of the strongest Luna to ever exist.

As soon as the door closes and the brothers and i sit there for a few minutes listening to the unfamiliar roars and shouts from other people i hear my mother scream. I jump up and run for the door but Mike, Tom, and Ed grab on to me making me stop.

"Jasper! Mother told us to wait here no matter what we hear! You need to stay here, i am sure she will be okay. Father is down there with her remember. You have to obey her  orders." Mike said to me

"Havent you realised yet? Mother wouldnt of acted like that, she wouldnt of cried infront of us id she thought everything was going to be okay. Let go of me. I need to go and save our mother!" I feel myself shift and the brothers let go. I take a look at them and they nodd at me. Telling me that they to will help me save our mother. I pull open the door and the sound of screeming and roaring gets louder and the smell of fear sweat and blood is overwhelming. We run down the stairs only to see our beautiful mother laying on the ground and a body leaning over her. We stop dead in our tracks as the voice spoke.

"Brave, brave boys you are. Disobedience is strong in this blood line i see now. Such a sad sad life to live with no mother..." the husky voice says before all the lights go off and all the noise stops immediately.

Then, right infront of us were and pair of blue eyes just staring at us as we were staring at them. The next thing i know i am on the floor in pain because of something that slashed my back, and by the screaming coming from the other three brothers i wasnt the only one.

A few weeks after my mothers death and since the three slashes on mine and my brothers backs are now scars, my father has decided to tell us what is going on. Finaly.

"I know everything has been all messed up and we have all been in foul moods lately due to your mothers passing. I thought that i should tell you what is going on and what is going to happen to you boys." My father said wiping his dark brown hair out of his golden eyes. Mike got my fathers hair and body structure but the twins got my fathers eyes.

"There is a person, to whom we must call 'Blue Eyes' not just because we dont know their name but also so that they dont know we are talking about them. Blue eyes was the one that killed your mother and slached you four across your backs. My dear friend Ellie told me that blue eyes must of had somthing in his claws that when you get scratchd, you well, you boys will stop ageing from now on. Since you dont age, you will become some of the strongest wolfves ever to exist making it hard for people to kill you, and that means that the older you get, you will most likely become immortal." He stops talking to let us sink this news in. Immortal? I will live forever? I didnt think that that was possible for wear wolfves unless we get cursed like my father was. Immortality isnt all its cracked up to be i habe been told. You wittness so manny losses and heart breaks. Most witches i know that are over the age of 100 are deeply depressed.

"All of this also means that Blue Eyes might potentially want you four on his side. He would of known that the four of you are verry strong as it is, but with a litle magic you could be stronger and beneficial for him." He continues "I have no doubt that Blue Eyes will come looking for you and if you boys are arround me it will only make it easier for him to find you. Thats why i have organized for you four to go and live with my dear frien Ellie. You will love her, she is a witch and will take care of you. You will also have to start going to school soon. You boys will have to move around every few years with Ellie so that Blue Eyes cant find you and so people dont catch on to the whole not ageing thing. You will leave first thing tomorrow morning and that is when we will say our goodbyes. You can go and pack now." Just as we turn to go back to our rooms, father calls me to have a private word.

"Look Jasper. I know that everything has just turned around and i dont doubt for a second that the boys wont crash from the events. I need you to stay strong for me. It might be months, weeks, decades until you see me next. I need to stay away to keep you safe, but Ellie will know and tell you if anything happens. Okay boy? Stay strong, continue living by my laws training and punishments. Remember, your mother and i love you. Never forget. You will make a good Alfa when i die. I hope my protection if good enough. I, we, love you. Never lose your kind spirit and determination and will be swell." My father said clapping me on the sholder, tearing up and then walking away.