Water wastage facts

Hello! I decide to do water wastage facts because of the water crisis going on and all! And also for awareness!

So read my facts and be aware of water wastage!

__***__

1. 650 million people in the world don't have access to safe water. This is roughly 1 in 10 of the world's population.

2. More than 315000 children under the age of 5 die every year from unsafe water and poor sanitation. That's over 860 children a day!

3. There are over 44 million people living in Kenya, of which almost 18 million do not have access to clean water!

4. In Africa, people spend 40 billion hours every year walking for water!

5. About 95% of the water entering our homes goes down the drain!

6. Running the tap while brushing your teeth can waste 4 gallons of water!

7. Leaky faucets that drip at the rate of one drop per second can waste up to 2700 gallons of water each year!

8. A garden hose or sprinkler can use almost as much water in an hour as a family of 4 can use in one day!

9. Many people in the world exist on 3 gallons of water a day or less, which is how much is used to flush a toilet!

10. It takes over 2906 gallons of water to produce a pound of coffee!

__***__

Close the tap while brushing your teeth!

Fix drips and don't let your taps drip! Close them properly!

Don't waste water, some people don't have any!

Thanks for reading! If you know anyone who wastes water then... SEND THIS TO THEM
They need to learn about water wastage because it's bad :(

Please vote and comment ^.^

And don't forget....

Wasting
Water
Is
Bad

^.^