Horror facts

10k reads!!!!!! Yayyyyyyy!!!
Whooohoooo
Requested: HilaryDemonicRed

__**__

1. In the Philippines, some theaters hired priests to bless the people watching the Conjuring after people complained that they felt 'a negative presence' after watching the movie!

2. There is an island near Italy was a plague victim dumping ground and an insane asylum during the wars. It's considered so dangerously haunted that the Italian government does not allow public access!

3. The movie 'Psycho' was based on a true story.

4. Paranormal experts say that if you saw someone unfamiliar in your dream, it is actually the ghost watching you while you sleep!

5. At haunted locations, a low frequency sound has been detected that can cause fear and panic in humans!

6. Most ghostly disturbances are actually residual hauntings!

7. In 1975, Mrs Dilys Cant failed repeatedly to reverse her car in a vacant parking. It seemed to be protected by an invisible force field!

8. Duncan MacDougall, a doctor from 1901, tried to prove the existence of the human soul. He measured the weight of terminally ill patients before and after their death. The average loss of weight was 21 grams.

9. Animals of children are more likely to see a ghost!

10. Spirits are more active at night!

Don't forget to vote and comment!
Have any of you seen a ghost?

Bai
^.^