Chapter 1 (Too lazy for names..)

Key: [Y/N] Your Name, [H/L] Hair Length, [H/C] Hair Color, [E/C] Eye Color.

You were on vacation visiting Gravity Falls for the summer. Walking down the street to find some lunch, you bump into a strange man and fall to the ground.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, miss." He offered his hand.

You stared at it in awe, six fingers on each hand, you gradually took it and smiled. "Thanks."

"We don't want a pretty lady like you falling, now do we?" His voice was deep, gruff, and soothing. As you looked up, you immediately fell in love. Your beautiful [E/C] eyes were sparkling.

"No, we don't." You chuckled and thanked him once more.

"Do you maybe want to grab lunch?"

You were flattered, no one's ever asked you out before. "Um, are you talking to me?"

"Who else would I be talking to?" He smiled.

You squeaked out something, and Ford took it as a yes and took her to the diner. "What's your name?" he smiled at her and held her hand.

"It's [Y/N]." You chuckled softly and your face went red.

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful lady." Ford had a soft look on his face and you two ordered, ate, and he offered to let her stay at his place.

"Oh, okay." You grinned, your face red.

Ford took you to his house and showed you around. "It's not much, but it's still a house." He was embarrassed.

"Any house is better than none." You smiled and twirled your hair.

"Yeah..." He chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his head. "Better than none."

You walked around, amazed by his experiments, "You did all this?"

"Yes. I kinda do this stuff for a living."

"That's really cool." A grin forming on your face.

                           *******
You and Ford had been together for almost a year. He had requested you move in with him, and he agreed.

"I love you, Ford~" You chirped as you wrapped your arms around his waist, standing on your tippy toes to lay your head on his shoulder.

He chucked, adjusting his glasses and smiling, "I love you, too, [Y/N]." He sighed and turned around, "You're the only girl that's ever liked me..."

"What? How is that even possible? You're handsome, smart, brave, everything a girl would want in her man."

"I've always been teased, no girl liked me because I have six fingers. All the girls were wary of me, saying I was an abomination, a devil spawn. It was awful, but my brother, Stanley, was always there for me. I was teased because of my six fingers and he was teased because he was wimpish."

"There's nothing wrong with your beautiful sixxies. I love them and it makes you unique." You shushed him as you laid a kiss on his lips, his result was being astonished. He'd heard that so many times, but this...this woman had kept his heart burning for love. For you.