What feels like forever!!

The days past by like I was standing still. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I still didn't know why he was constantly on my mind, my every thought somehow managed to link itself to him. I was so disappointed when he wasn't on the bus and I didn't see him at school . I had finally given up on seeing my Mr Perfect. It was no use. I had begun to think I had scared him off. Kate and Sally had asked about him a few times trying to get me to give up the details about our trip but I couldn't tell them. I felt so stupid for being giddy over I guy I seen once it was so stupid.

*********

I finally seen him again in a fleeting second as our paths crossed in the corridor. My whole world stopped my breathing hitch. Oh my, my head was spinning I felt like I was walking on clouds I felt so light. I didn't get to see him for the rest of the day but he was here somewhere.

I just gotten home fired up my laptop to start my assessment and "Bling" I had a message on Facebook I open it. There is no photo or anything just this person named Reid Carter. I was unsure but opened it anyway it was a message from him. "Hey Cutie".
"Oh Hey Reid"
The conversation went on for hours I did get any work done but I spent the night talking to Mr Perfect. Our convosation finished about 1am with him saying " I will see you tomorrow cutie"
" okay" I replied instantly
"Night cutie xx" was his final message and I sat there stunned just staring at it.....

******
S

o I know I'm leaving you hanging but I'm getting there I'm struggling With how to write something in but I'm getting there I have edited the next chapter like 10 times and still not happy wont be long now as I'm almost happy with it. ☺ but where on our way to something good hopefully. Please let me know what you think in the comments. By the way please be aware that it from now on does include some language and sexual content. So therefore if you read on from this point you read at your own risk.