The beginning of The end

The full feeling of Qing's betrayal hits him, the bestfriend that he wished someday he could meet and talk about all the misery he had to go through in his life, turns out the one who caused all of this is this so called bestfriend, from Qing's family, from his friends, from his circles, from his teacher.

All this time he thought the unfortunate event in his life was at least bearable by the presence of his teacher, Lo Zang. He has been trusting his life to the man and foolishly believing everything he said and now he finds out that the man just one of Qing's puppets, the man has been hiding the truth he has been painfully seeking, who should he trust now? Everything is under Qing control, he just an experiment.

"I only want the best for you" Qing's voice kept repeating like a broken record in Dayu's mind,. Everytime it appears Dayu would reply to it with bullshit ! bullshit !all over again.

It doesn't feel right anymore to go outside and think that no one is following him, that no one takes notice of him. It's has been almost a month since Dayu stopped showing up to his office, he left his apartment, changed the number and went from one city to another. He needed time to think and to process all the questions he had for this past 10 years, there is no explanation and he didn't need one, his upset is greater than any reason that try to open the card in his brain.

He was thinking about leaving the country, he has friends from when he lived in New York. They could take him in for awhile before he can settle down on his own, he could make a living there but would he actually able to escape Qing and his men?

He was thinking about visiting his parents in Shanghai, but it was clear Qing has been living there for quite a long time with his family, they would find him in no time. They are everywhere and it annoyed Dayu to no end to know that Qing knows everything about him but he knows nothing about Qing.

What is he to Qing? Just a toy for his own amusement? Is this how he plays the game? How many people like him did he have? Creating them and abandoning them some where, with or without someone for guidance.

He had booked a ticket and was ready to leave, at least until he can be sure that everything he does isn't under Qing microscope. His heart is aching and he feels powerless, like his life means nothing at all, just a tip of Qing's fingers. He is packing his clothes when he hears the door bell and it startled him so much, there is no one knows his whereabouts.

He was shocked when he saw the man in front of his door, it wasn't Wang Qing, up until now the man didn't really pursuing him for real, all that bullshit talk in that room means nothing, Dayu has a right to refuse to open the door, but how could he deny the most poweful Alpha presence, how can he be rude to this man?

Dayu opened the door slowly and as he looked at the magnificent man in front of his doorstep, he didn't know how to react, it has been so long. He began fidgeting on the spot, clenching the tip of his yellow sweater, as the man look at him from head to toe. Dayu only dare to look at his old strong hands and finally he raises his head carefully to look the man in his eyes.

"It has been so long Feng Jian Yu" the man charismatic voice echoes on the corridor. Dayu was slightly frightened to listen to it, he wasn't scared by the man when he was young, why is he afraid of him now.

This man demeanor is no joke, his wolf sensed the higher Authority that he wasn't aware about before when he was just a little boy in huangshan village. Now he can see this old man for who he truely is.

"Won't you invite me in?" Wang Cou asked again when Dayu didn't do anything about their situation. Dayu opened the door wider and stepped aside immediately.

"Mr. Wang. What brought you here?" He tried to sound calm, but his pitch broken voice betrayed him.

"Can we talk when we are inside?" The old man asked politely but Dayu knew had been rude enough already by letting the old man stay outside longer than necessary.