the first creation

"Please have a seat" Qing broke the silent that threatening to cut both of them in two.

He didn't prepare for the day he had to meet this man again. At least not today. He is not ready.

All his plans will go to ashes if he has to see him like this now. Never once he stop thinking about him. Dayu always dancing at the corner of his brain.

At the first period of their separation Qing was being too anxious about the unexplain sensation that he felt.

He couldn't possibly be apart from that boy.

He remember dayu's unconcious body that he layed on his soft bed at that early on the morning after his scars disappeared.

He remember stroking dayu's smooth hair for the last time. Caressing the trace of bite on his neck.Holding dayu's hands tightly and kissing his plump lips chastely.

Doing all the things he couldn't do when the sleeping man open his eyes.

Wang qing acknowledge his desire toward the golden boy, he likes to call him golden boy in his mind after he saw him for the first time in that yellow field, it wasn't a common thing to have desire toward a boy.

He never experience it before. But one day when he asked dayu to swim with him at the lake close with the mountain. Qing knew that there is something more than a mere admiration toward this boy.

Dayu was cluelessly opening all his clothes to get ready to swim for the first time in the beautiful lake. Qing told him a couple of time after they became friend about the whereabout of this lake. He was so eager to taste the water.

The blue mingle with green was the color of the lake, dayu dipped his hands in the clear water.

It was very cold, dayu almost hesitate to come into water, but looking back at the other boy that stand not too far away from him, his nudity was not something he felt comfortable around Qing. He want to hide from that eyes.He jumped into the cold water, strangely he felt fresh instead of freezing.

Qing threw his clothes aside, he was an expert in undressing, he didn't get too close with Dayu after he followed him in the water, he gave him a space to swim freely, he enjoy to see the curves of his body that bend and twist from side to side in attempted to stay afloat in the water.

He rise his body heat to stay warm inside the cool water, he slowly swims closer to dayu. Dayu was diving and didn't aware when Qing swims smoothly near him.

Qing touched his feet and made dayu almost got a heart attack. He thought it was the snake Qing told him about. He surge up fast and look around at the naughty boy.

Qing was smiling at his success trick to bully dayu.

Dayu tried to hit him but it was a little bit difficult to achieve in the water, hence instead of punching the boy on the face, he end up in his embrace.

Qing skilfully hold him up to prevent both of them from drowning.

Being that close with Qing wasn't something right. Their naked body was against each other. Only seperate by the molecules of waters.

Qing's body was warm. Qing was staring at him with the same gaze he gave him when he look at him undressing himself, the hunger look.

Did Dayu imagine things? It couldn't be possible for Qing to like him that way.

Qing strong hands grabbed his hips and was painfully close toward his buttocks.

Their soft members brush slightly everytime Qing moves from side to side to swim.