"Thanks, man." I smiled.

I was glad that King trusted me enough to be the leader when it came to carrying out plans. He recognized the loyalty I had to the gang, and that's all that mattered to me. Even if Jay didn't reognize it, it didn't matter because King did.

After we cleaned all the money up and I sold a bit of white that King gave to me, Hernando took me home. By the time I had walked in the door it was close to midnight.

"Where the hell have you been all day?" Lisa asked me. "You didn't come home after school."

"I was just hanging out with my friends." I shrugged. "No biggie."

"Mhm." She smirked. "Did you hear about the bank down the street? It got robbed big time."

"Oh yeah." I said. "We were watching the news and I saw it. That's terrible."

"I know, right." She shook her head. "This world is getting more dangerous by the day.'"

"Yeah, I agree." I smiled. "But, I'm gonna take a shower and get in bed."

The whole time I was in the shower, all I could think about was Isa. I wanted to see her since I hadn't seen her all day. I didn't know why, but she gave me a feeling that I've never felt before. She was so interesting to me, and words couldn't describe how much I loved looking at her and being in her company.

After I was done, I got dressed and jumped into bed. I heard a knock on my door and I already knew that it was Lisa. "Andreson?" She said as she peeked into my bedroom.

"Don't call me that." I growled.

I hated when people called me by my whole name. It was bad enough my parents used the hell out of it. I wanted everyone else to call me by the name I felt comfortable using, which was Andree or Dre. Andreson just seemed like too much if you ask me.

She smirked and stepped inside of my room. "What?" I asked.

"Andreson," She sang, trying to get on my nerves obviously.

"What?" I snarled.

"How come you let Isamariá call you by your name?" She inquired. "You don't let anyone else do so."

"What do you mean?" I scoffed. "She calls me Andree."

"No, she calls you Andreson." She giggled.

When I thought about it, I realized that Lisa was right.

"I don't know," I sighed. "I guess I didn't notice until you brought it up. Why does it matter?"

"Do you like Isamariá?"

"No, I don't like Isa for the millionth time." I shook my head. "Now, can you leave me alone?"

"But, you do." She teased me. "Why can't you just accept it and date her?"

I paused for a moment. Did I really like Isa?

"I don't like her." I said. "I just don't."

"Alright." She sighed. "I guess it is true since you keep denying it. Sweet dreams, sweetheart!"

"Ugh." I groaned.

"I'll see you in the morning." She said before exiting the room, and closing the door.

I couldn't understand why Lisa kept asking me the same question constantly. It was annoying, simply because I just didn't like Isa. She was just a friend to me...

I mean, that's what she always said.

____________________

Isamariá