welcome home

Normani POV

I texted Lauren to see what in the hella was take her so long she said that she just pulled up she helped me and baby Avery Michael Jauregui Kordei get in the car she gave me a kiss and started driving.

6 minutes later

Lauren's POV

We had just got to the drive way of are house and Normani and Avery we fast to sleep I didn't know any body who could go to sleep that fast.

"Mani baby get up" I said happily waiting to see her face.

"what?" she said

baby were home I helped her and avery out of the car and we walked up to the door step.

So far Avery has been a good baby but we will see how this night goes.

Normani's POV

We walked in the door and I thought that Lauren just came here to fall asleep but instead had the house looking spotless I jumped up and down and give her a kiss even though I was still and pain.

Lauren's POV

I made sure that Avery and Mani where nice and settled than I told Mani who looked like she was on her way sleep that I was going to get shower.

5 minutes Later

Normani's POV

Lauren left her phone on the bed I was about to fall asleep and she got a text from lucy.

Lucy
How was last night???

Ps guys we will find out what happened tomorrow sorry for any mistakes thanks for all the support love you guys.