The Twins.

WARNING: If you are sensitive to suicide, proceed with caution.

Two young boys; twins. Held hand in the middle of the forest, their faces aglow with malicious smiles.

For they knew, what no one else did. They knew what was soon to come.

The twin on the right, Jack, began humming. Marcus, the twin on the left, began humming as well.

The woods began to come to life, the dark stillness now replaced by an overwhelming ominous sense of dread. 

Marcus began worrying. What if he came and killed them? 

As these thoughts ran through his head, he abruptly stopped humming.

Jack turned to look at his brother, anger seeping through his wretched face. Marcus knew what was to come, his brother deemed him unworthy. 

"No," Marcus breathed. "Please Jack."

"There's nothing I can do now," Jack replied softly, his seven year old voice an octave deeper than where it should be.

Jack quickly placed his fingers to Marcus' temples. "I'm erasing your memory," he said, his voice gruff.

"No you can't," Marcus said with tears in his eyes.

"I can and I will," Jack stated. "Hush."

And with that final word, Marcus now stood, his face blank, remembering nothing.

"I'm sorry my brother," Jack whispered, "You did me wrong. Now, I must summon him myself."

Jack regained his strength that had been stripped from him from wiping his brother's memory, and went back to humming. 

Jack could now feel his presence. Could feel his wanting.

Jack wanted to back down, he knew this was too big a task for him alone, but found himself floored.

He was taking over.

Jack knew what he needed to do.

He stopped humming, but that didn't help to stop it, and he knew the other option, but it wouldn't be pretty.

Finding the nearest tree, he climbed up it and fished a rope out of his pocket, this would work.

Jack tied the rope around his neck and onto the tree.

Three... Two... One...

Jack jumped, knowing what was to come. 

Before landing, he was stopped midway by the rope.

Jack had hung himself.

It was too late now, Jack was suffocating, and although he clawed at the rope at his neck, the deed was done. He was gone, and everyone was safe.

Unless, of course, anyone else tried something as risky as what he and his brother had done.

Trying to summon Bloody Boy.