Coffee?

Should I ask Namjoon? I mean he is older. But, I don't know he will freak out, about what happened with Yoongi. Yea, I'm not going to tell him. Maybe I could go meet up with Jimin and Taehyung.
I take out my phone and text Jimin and Taehyung. *taeeeeee! ChimChimmmmm! Can you meet me at the coffee shop? I have something that I need your help on.* then I put my phone up and knock on namjoon's room. "Namjooooon!!! I'm hungry!" Can you make me something?" I open the door, not waiting for an answer. That was a big mistake. I open the door to see him naked. "Aaaaaaahhhhh I'm sorry" I slam the door shut, my face bright red and embarrassed.
I'm never going to be able to forget that! Why did I think that was a good idea! Damn Mia you need to think next time!
I rush into my room and check my phone. I got a text back from both of them. *ok Im in my way!* I don't bother to tell Namjoon, I can't face him ever again. I walk out the door, my phone in my pocket. I then knock on Jimin's door. Knowing he hasn't left yet. "Sorry Mia I'm coming. You can come in if you want." He yells from his window. I open the door, I've never been in his house. I immediately smell a fruity candle. I shut the door behind me, and look around to see a nice couch, a glass coffee table in the middle, a big flat screen tv on the wall. His house is very open, and big. "Thanks for waiting on me" Jimin walks down his stairs, coming up behind me. I jump a little from the sudden voice behind me. I turn around to see Jimin. He is wearing a pair of black jeans, a white shirt, boots, and a red flannel over the tee shirt. To be quite honest jimin is looking really good. "it was nothing, but are you ready? Tae is probably already there." He nods, and opens the door. "Mia you should know by now that I take forever to get ready." he looks over at me, as we walk. "well I figured" I laugh slightly. I have known Jimin forever! He has been my neighbor as long as I can remember. He has always liked me, but I don't feel the same way. don't get me wrong he is very handsome. But, it would just be really weird, since he is my oldest friend, and neighbor. I guess that's how Jungkook would feel if he found out I liked him. Or he would look at me as just one of the other annoying girls who fangirl over him. They are the reason I had a black eye last week. "Mia, are you okay? you seem out of it" jimin's voice echos through my head. "y-yea, sorry I was just thinking" I look over at him to see a concerned look on his face. "oh ok..." Jimin trails off "welp we are here" Jimin smiles, and opens the door. "Thank you ChimChim" I smile at him. Before looking around for Taehyung. "Mia I am over here" I hear a familiar voice across the cafe. "Ah found him" I giggle slightly, and go to sit down, leaving room for Jimin to sit down. "ok what's up?" Taehyung looks at me. I waited for Jimin to sit down before I start, even though he sorta already knows. "okay, well today...um I kinda tripped, and fell on top of Yoongi. Then I met up with Jungkook, and he couldn't find his gym clothes. So, I was late to class, and when I got there. Mr.Kim made me take Yoongi to the nurse, even though he was lying about being sick, and I was joking around with him. When he pushed me against the lockers, and confessed to me. But, now I don't know what to do. Because there is a chance Jungkook.....will have to l-leave....." I can't even finish my words, tears coming to my eyes. I can't keep it in, I just start crying burying my face in Jimin. "shhh mia it will be ok....I know it might hurt seeing him leave. But, it wont be the end for you two. I have seen you two have the worst argument, and then hug it out in the end. I know you and him can make it through this." Jimin says kissing my forehead. After I calm down I finish what I was saying. "But, I can't just confess to Jungkook. Because I like Yoongi too." I can see Jimin look down, a saddened look on his face. So, I put my arm around him, and smile. "Tae, what do I do?" Taehyung looks at me with a very weird look. "girl, you are something else. But, if I was you, I would wait it out. See if you really have feelings for Yoongi" He sips his coffee, and does his squishy square smile. "okay thank you Oppa~" As soon as I say that I feel my phone buzz. It is a text from Namjoon. *Y/n you better have a good reason for leaving without telling me! If mom comes home, she will flip! And god so help me if that happens! You better get your ass here RIGHT NOW!* I can already see how mad he is. I hate when he is like that, it scars me a little. "um guys I have to go. Thank you so much for the advice, and walking with me. I don't know what I would do with out You guys." I got up, and hugged them. Then walked home.