ch 9

Dipper pov

I wake up to Bill gone from bed.

"You know it's not safe to do that." I hear Bill from down the hall.

"I want to see them again. I know I left so I can get my power under control and to get away from the crown But you now I need to see my brother. It's been years."

"You can't!" Bill yelled.

"I need to see JEFF!"

"Adalay shut up. Seeing them will put them in danger. You ordered me to treat you like a younger sister. Remember?"

I get up from bed and walk down the hallway.

"Please he's the only family I have left. I haven't seen them for years. I need to see my birth brother along with my friends. Hiding my true self won't last for much longer. I'm holding Elizabeth back as best as I can but she's is growing."

So many questions build up in my head.

I take a step which made a creak against the wood floor. They look over towards me.

"How much did you hear?"

I looked down "a bit"

"Oh well we have a show to prepare for. So go teach him." She pushed bill forward. "I'll make brunch."

Bill rolled his eye and through my over his shoulder and walked to the living room and set me down. He hugged behind me and swayed and then pulled me down so I was sitting on his lap on the couch.

"Let me up."

"Nope you didn't listen as punishment you have to sit on my lap."

"But I can't see you."

"You don't need to unless you want to straddle my waist?"

I blush. Bill forced me around so I was straddling his hips. He gave me a smirk.

"Elizabeth can you get us water and a towel!"

"Sure!"

She came into the room with a glass of water and two towels.

"Alright Dipper show me what you can do."

I levitate the two towels up and onto the coffee table.

"Nice." She said with a nod and walked away.

"Hey Bill what's demon branding or marking?" I asked.

"............who told you about that?"

"Umm..... Elizabeth."

"*sigh* well it's when a demon marks someone or something which claims it as its own, it tells other demons to not touch because it's like... "property" in other words......yea."

"You paused for a moment. Why'd you pause?"

"No I didn't."

"There's a side affect if you mark. Isn't?"

"......yea there is. If a male gets mark it gives them the ability to become pregnant. But it also depends on if your top or bottom."

"Anything else?"

"Yea if your female she can only have children with the one that marked her. There's pros and cons to both sides."

"I might want a kid in the future."

"Yea maybe. Let's wait. Besides if I mark you, you can talk to me Telepathicly."

I lean closer to him a and wrapping his neck and peck his lips.