Ch 2

(Time skip three days after meeting Elizabeth and William.)
(Stop! Commenting his name is Mason! I don't care, and it's getting annoying. So please. In this fanfic that I made before I even knew his name was mason, dippers name will be Dominic. I'm getting annoyed that people are commenting. "His name is Mason"
I'm too lazy to fix.
Thank you please enjoy the chapter.)

Dipper

I groan and shut off the alarm. I snatch up my phone. "Mmm it finally Friday!" I look out the window. Really it's poring cats and dogs. I get up and dressed and smooth out my hair with my hands. Wait a minute where's Mable? I go to the room. She's still in bed curled up in the covers and blacker piled on top of her body.
"Mable?" I sit on her bed shaking her arm.
She pops out of bed and jumps on top of me tackling me to the wooden floor.
"OMGOMGOMGOMG Dip stick guess what!"
She was already dress and ready to leave. How?! She probably woke up early.
"Umm what?"
She shoves a navy blue poster in my face of a yellow man looking to the side with one eye open with its arms above his head little squiggly lines coming out and a sphere with bird wings was above the yellow man."A magic show?...Mable Please tell me tha-"

"Look look look I even got these babies!"

She brings the poster away from my face and shows me tickets.
"Mable there's six so your bring William and Elizabeth? Or candy and Grenda?"
I ask sitting up and grabbing my journal and reading and editing and move to my bed.

"Hey kids." Grunkle Stan opens the door and peeks his head inside. "Your school called and said that school was canceled due to some...girl dancing on the roof creating a storm cloud like its magic. I don't know you two are staying here."
He shuts the door and me and Mable fall dead silent just looking at each other.
"Oh Dip n sauce I'm invited you me our Grunkles and our parent isn't that EXITING! They're coming to Gravity Falls. There going to be here. WITH US!"
Everything in my body stopped. The world seemed to freeze.
"I also want them to meet my bae."

"ARE YOU CRAZY YOU WANT THEM TO MEET PACIFICIA!" I stood up. I know my sister and Pacificia were a thing but when my parents found out I was gay they never spoke to me again. They kicked me out of the house. Mable followed me. She risk her future to move with me to Gravity Falls. I don't want her to get rejected like I did.
"Dip nip calm down, I know what I want and if they reject me then I'm not losing anything. They don't live here we do and so does Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford and their the boss of the Shack."
I took a big breath and groaned.
"If you insist Mabes then go ahead and do it."
She jumped up throwing her arms around my torso. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou! I knew you would support my discussion."

(In this story Dipper is 2 in her taller than Mable)
I hug her back "When are they coming?" I ask
She gets off of me and skips to the calendar.
"Umm wow so soon. Oh tomorrow. The show is that evening and they will be leaving Monday."
I had to admit but is was a tiny bit happy to see them. "Well let's go we got to clean the place up" I say getting up off my bed. She follows me down stairs to the kitchen.
We eat some eggs that Ford made and we start to clean the house. Soos and Wendy fixed the floor birds that were sticking up. I swept the floor. Stan did tours and Ford cleaned the kitchen, and Mable picked up the bathroom and our room. I heard Stan talking to someone in the shop.

"Why are you guys here a day early?"

"Well we wanted to surprise Mable."

"Well what about Dipper he's your son to."

"So he's our son as well."

"Do you know what you both put him through."

"Why should we care. He deserves it."

"What ever. Come with me."
I felt my eyes burn up but shake the feeling away. Dipper stay cool your going to help your sister if she gets rejected. This is her time not yours.
The door that lead to the living room opened.
My body tensed up. I tilt my head to the stairs.
"Mable!" No respond and my hands started to shake. "MABLE!"
"What!?"
"Someone wants to see you!"
"Ok!" Loud thumps came down the stairs.
"Omg MOM DAD YOU GUYS CAME EARLY!"
She ran to them and jumped in to their arms. Waddles nuzzled my moms leg making her jump. Mable picked him up and mom looked at it discussed. I roll my eyes picking up the broom and moving to another part of the Shack. After a while of sweeping the floor I head up stairs. It got dark quickly. I groan when I open the door to the attic. I sigh and walk to the dresser searching for some cloths for bed. "Dominic?"
Man I HATE it when they use my real name.
"Yes?" I look over my shoulder at my mother and father.
"Dominic you need your own room this is childish that you two still share a room. Maribel is now a young lady and she needs her space for teenage things and privacy for her and her boyfriend."
Mable got annoyed. "Mom I don't have a boyfriend nor want one. I have a girlfriend that I love and I don't mind sharing a room with Dipper" yep she got offended.
"We'll talk later get some rest. "
They left the room and Mable headed to the bathroom to change. I sigh and get changed then flop onto my bed and fall fast asleep.

----dream-----
My eyes open. I'm in a forest opening.
"Dipper." I look around
"Dipper I know you and you know me."
The voice was a female young about 14, it was gentle but powerful and stern.
"I mean no harm. you'll meet your soul mate. Sooner than you think."

----end----
I sit gasping for air. I calm my breathing looking over at the clock. I get up and walk down stairs. I stop at the bottom of the steps when I hear Ford Stan and my parents talking. Why the fuck are they up it's 7 in the morning.

"Dipper is a bright smart boy you need to talk to him as well." Ford said

My father argued back. "He's not bright he doesn't have any friends, we didn't come here for the faget."

"we came here to make Maribel happy. And she told us about her "girlfriend" and we're think about it still." My mother stepped in.

Tears slipped pasted my eyes and down my cheeks. I knew they stilled didn't care for me. I swiftly went up stairs without making a sound. snatching my phone off the dresser and sitting on the edge of my bed. I dial Elizabeth's number.

(Phone call Me=Dipper)

Elizabeth: Yeeelllooow

Me: hey Elizabeth it's Dipper

Elizabeth: oh hey Dip, waz up

me: nothing, umm my parents are over.

Elizabeth: .....oh..... well want us to come over and we can work on some things before summer comes so you can get away and we stay in your room.

me: yes!

Elizabeth: ok see you in two hours.

me: ok later.

Elizabeth: BYYYYEEEEEEEE...No Will go shower. that's not how-

(end of phone call)

My body relaxes making it easier to breath. This is going to be a long day.