Chapter One

"Home sweet home, Baby."
8 Years Later

Rika's pov

I'm currently walking through the forest trying to go to the leaf village. 'my hometown'. After eight years long, I finally mastered the technique to open a portal and come back here. Of course with the help of my friends and family. 

Flashback

I was t

The next week I told the whole Zoldyck family and also my friends I was going to go back to my own world. They're all quite bummed at that but I had to go back. It's been so long since I last seen my family. I missed my Papa's ridiculous antics and Mama's cooking. Oh, there's also Shika-chan and Cho-Chan. 'I wonder how they're doing?’ But most of all, I really missed my twin sister.

The night before my departure Killua came to my room.

"Killua? What are you doing here at this hour?" I asked him as I approach him.

"So you're really leaving?" he said sadly. I was kinda sad for leaving but I need to.

"Yea... But don't worry I told you I will visit sometime." I hugged him

"Well.. Then I'm leaving too." he said surprising me. "What do you mean Ki-chan?" I asked. "I said I'm leaving too. With alluka I mean. Illumi will keep going after her, I have to go and protect her. Also, there's some things I need to find out." he explained.

"Are you sure? What about Gon?" Looking at him as I pack my thing. "Well, he's found his dad already and it's not like we're all gonna split forever. It's just, we have our own things now right? All of us." He answered, jumping to my bed. "Oh and I'm sleeping here tonight huh" he continued while his eyes were closed. I sighed "hai hai" I finished packing and went to sleep besides him.

So we all split the next day. Killua left with Alluka and Zilluka-nee, gonna with his father, Kurapika still working as a bodyguard, and Leorio going back to training his Nen further and becoming a doctor, while myself went back to my own world.

After walking for a loooong time, I finally saw the big red gate of Konoha. So I spend up my legs, practically running to the gate in excitement. As I arrived two Shinobi stopped me. One with bandage on his nose and the other one with bandana.

"Stop right there! Who are you and state your business here!" The one with the bandage said.

"I'm Rika Haruno and I'm here to see the Hokage." I stated simply.

"I see. I'll take you to the Hokage."  The one with the bandage said, walking up to me. "I'll be right back Izumo." He called to bandana guy.

As we were walking, I looked around the village in wonder. It's so all so nostalgic, though some had changed the majority of them are still pretty much the same. "My name's Kotetsu by the way." He said suddenly, surprising me. "Nice to meet you, Kotetsu." I said.

It was all peaceful until I saw the Hokage mountain covered with paint 'Nice, yea.' and some ninja chasing down a blonde boy with goggles, carrying a bucket of paint while laughing. 'He seems fun, I wonder who he is.'

"COME BACK HERE NARUTO!!!" "YOU'VE CROSSED THE LINE!!"

'Hmm naruto yea?'

After awhile we finally arrived at a tall red building with the word 'fire' on it. Kotetsu then lead me through the hallway to a double door. Knock knock. "Come in." Called a gruffy voice. We entered the room and I was welcomed by the sight of an old looking man in red robes and a pipe in his mouth.

"Lord Hokage. There's someone who'd like to meet you." Kotetsu said, bowing respectfully. The old man looked at me and told Kotetsu to go.

"And who are child?" He asked me.

"I'm Rika Haruno, yea." He looked surprised.

"Rika? I see you're alive." He said. I'm confused when he said that. "What do you mean, yea?" I asked him.

"You suddenly went missing without a single trace 8 years ago child. You're parents have been asking for your case to be investigated, until today actually." I stared at him wide eyed as he explained.

"Child, can you tell where have you been the 8 years?"

"Of course." Then I explained what happened and where I've been these past years, but of course with some part modified. I think he realized that, but he doesn't say anything. I told him about my second family, my training, and job, etc. While I was explaining the old man had a surprise and thinking face. "I see child." He said after I finished explaining to him.

"Say child. Would you like to attend the academy? I know your skills is above normal ninja but do you want to became a ninja?" That old man offered.

'The academy, yea? Why not, my sister's there and i know nothing of ninja stuff...' I thought.

"Of course. My sister's there and i know nothing of ninja so I better learn, yea, hokage-sama." I said

"Good then. I'll call someone to escort you there and you don't need to be so formal with me child." he smiled warmly. "Okay then, gramps hehee."

Then suddenly there's a knock on the door and a really intimidating guy with scars on his face and a bandana came in.

"Lord Hokage. I've brought the report on the new infiltrators." He said stiffly. 'Gee he seems like a really uptight guy yea.' I sweatdropped.

"Ah, Ibiki right on time thank you. And could escort her to the academy, she's Rika Haruno she just arrived here." The man Ibiki glared down at me so I just stare at him boredly. "Yes hokage-sama." He started walking out and followed him while saying goodbye to gramps Hokage. 

"What are you doing kid? We need to go. Come on!" Ibiki called.

I went to him and walk with him to the academy.