Chapter 45

**JAY' POV**

"That' pathetic. We both know it was because of my irresistable sexy body" I smirked.

Even though she was wolf, I could almost see the frown on her face. My wolf inwardly smacked me and told me to stop being so cocky with her. Well, it was her fault. She shouldnt have listened to Elder Michael and started playing games with me. And that too, while leaving the mate bond open, letting me hear their conversation. My mate was kind of dull-witted.

"No it wasnt because of that. And you marked me before I marked you." she replied, trying to sound harsh. I giggled. She was like a kitten when she was angry.

"My wolf did it" I reminded her.

She growled lowly. "Yes, ofcourse. It was a mistake for you, I remember" she spat at me before turning around and running off.

"Go to the pack house." I shouted after her.

"I know the rules" she whispered back before blocking me. I sighed. I had no idea on how to deal with her mood swings. One moment she would be the shy sweet girl and the other moment blast at me, walking off. This girl could bring out emotions in me I never knew I had.

"Alpha Jay, the other packs are here." Alpha Justin mind linked me.

"Im coming" I replied, before stealing a glance towards the way Tiara left, and following her scent. I had to make sure she reached the pack house safely. No rogue would get near her again, not if I could help it. The trail mingled around the woods for a while before taking the path to the pack house. I smiled. That was the good thing about Tiara, she always listened. She wasnt stubborn.

I reached the pack house, where Amelia was standing by the backyard, waiting for me.

"Hey! Mom picked out some clothes for you. You can change in there" she said, smiling at me while stroking my fur. If it were someone else instead of her, I would have broken their hand, but this was my baby sister.

I jogged into the store room and shifted, changing quickly. I walked back out, where Amelia was still waiting.

"Jay" she greeted me, giving me a long hug.

"Amelia.. so did you finally reject that mutthead?" I asked trying not to growl.

"No! Since all the Alphas will be staying here, so will Shawn and I. Shawn is an Alpha remember?" she chimed, sounding proud as she called him Alpha. I tried not to gag. Who invited Shawn here?

I walked back into the house, and for a second I was taken back. I had never seen so many werewolves in the same house. I made my way between them, walking into the conference hall where the Elders were seated up on the stage, and all the Alphas were seated down, together.

I felt all heads turn towards me as I walked in, up on the stage, and took a seat.

"Welcome, Alphas. Thank you for being reasonable and understanding, and assembling up here. You trusted us blindly, leaving your territories unguarded and coming up here to fight as one. I assure you it's our only and most convenient chance. Alpha Jay will now explain the staying arrangements for your packs" one of the Elders, Joseph, I think, said.

"Sure" I said, standing up. "The Alphas and Lunas will occupy the rooms in this packhouse along with Alpha Justin, the Elders, and I. The betas will be living along with their mates and third in commands in the smaller pack houses down the street. The other warriors, along with pack members will be camping in the woods. This territory has been expanded, to accomodate all the new packs, so we will need to come up with patrolling plans, to ensure everyone is safe within the pack grounds. Each pack will have five wolves on patrol for every shift. There will be four shifts a day, so every pack can decide on who to send and when. The first shift starts at eight, after dinner. My Luna Tiara will be showing everyone their rooms till then. And please, we're here to fight as one, so let's try to keep peace while we're here." I finished with a thorough glance around the room, to see all the Alphas were nodding. Good.