Chapter 36

This was my heaven. This was pure, serene and eternal bliss. I lay awake in Jay's arms, listening to his soft snores, and feeling his warmth. I felt complete.

I tilted my head upwards a little, and brushed my mark on his neck with my lips. He had let me claim him, he had let me make him mine. I smiled at that thought. I loved how our scents had mixed, I loved how he now carried my scent too, like I carried his. We had become one last night. I blushd at the memory of him carrying me to the bed and making love to me, making me feel beautiful, feel wanted, feel.. womanly.

"It's rude to stare Tiara" Jay mummered, catching me off guard. His eyes were still closed, but he was some how awake. I blushed like a high school girl caught staring at her crush, well he was my crush, metaphorically, as I had fancied him, adored him, loved him, for five years from just far away. But now those days were gone, now I was in his arms, and we were marked by eachother's symbol of love and loyalty.

He opened his eyes and turned towards me, looking at me straight in the eye. I caught my breath, as his brown eyes froze on mine. They became a little softer, and he gave me a small strained smile, before getting up and walking towards the shower.

Why was his smile strained? Did he regret mating me again? I panicked, suddenly scared.

"Calm down Tiara. It was just a smile, stop over-thinking" He said from inside the bathroom in a bored voice.

I giggled, blushing on how silly I was, thinking out loud on the mate link. Hope groaned urging me to join him in the shower.

I could hear him snicker through the link, obviously hearing that too. I quickly blocked him, before Hope got into further details. But I could feel a sense of longing for him even if he was just in the bathroom, just a few feet away from me.

I sighed. I was going crazy. I rolled over to his side of te bed, trying to cover myself with his scent and warmth. Jay got out of the room in just his towel. He looked mouth-watering, with his hair damp from the shower, and water droplets running down his milk white chest, making it look even more sexier, if that was even possible.

There was a soft knock on the door and I heard someone walk in. I tore my eyes off Jay to see who it was. It was one of the pack girls, looking nervous as she walked in. She kept her head low, and her eyes were deep red as she finally looked up at Jay.

I could see her eyes flash to Jay's chest and her cheeks flushed a deeper shade of red. Hope growled, warning her to stop checking him out. I was a little taken back, it was not like Hope to get jealous over small things like such.

The girl looked towards me and bowed her head in submission, as if she was compelled to. Why was she bowing down to an omega? Did she not know who I am?

"Alpha.. there's a call for you" she mummered, her head still down.

"Make them hold, Im on my way" Jay answered back, his voice firm. The voice he used as a formal cover, a voice which was cold, without any emotions. But I had heard his real voice. His husky whispers, want and urgency pouring out of it..

"Tiara.." he said, looking at me funnily, "Look, I know how you're feeling right now. It's because you have recently claimed me. Your roller coaster of emotions will sway around me, you will feel overly possessive and all you will feel like doing is never letting me out of your sight. But you have to control yourself, your new..new feelings. Please take care of that" he said, before hugging me awkwardly and walking out of the room saying "I will see you later"

Did he feel the same way when he had claimed me? I felt a rush of excitement at that thought, pleased at the thought of him wanting me.

I shook my head. I was feeling wierd today, as if all my feelings were magnified. I walked into the shower, humming a song.