Distance -Aiden's POV

Start from the beginning

"The restroom?" He shook his head indicating that she wasn't there. "Trey's office?" I spat out. He shook his head again. Where could she have gone? There weren't that many places...

Just then, a thought went through my head, "the back alley?"

His eyes went wide and quickly went through the door. I followed him and Tommy caught up with us quickly when he saw us making our way over to the mostly unused door.

I made it to the door first and forced it open with force. I was way too worried about her.

"Aubry." I breathed out finally when I caught sight of her pretty face.

Thank god. I then noticed what was in between her fingers... a joint. I didn't even know she smoked weed. She put it behind her back quickly and smiled awkwardly at me.

I finally took in the whole scene around her. When I saw the guy who was next to her, I froze. He put his arm around Aubry's shoulders making her tense up and look at him sideways. I knew then that she had no idea who he was.

"Aiden... long time, no see." He stated casually grabbing the joint out of Aubry's hidden hand and handed it to one of his three friends behind him

I walked fully into the alleyway letting B and Tom see what was going on. I wanted to rip the guy to shreds, but I knew that we were out-numbered and they were all extremely strong fighters. We would all be pretty evenly matched, if not bested, if we were to full on fist fight. However, I knew that those guys didn't fight fairly. They used knifes and guns if they had them.

"What's wrong Aiden? Cat got your tongue?" He stated trying to make me mad. It worked.

"Aubry, come here." I said in a final voice not giving her room to argue. She began walking, but was kept in place my Ronnie's arm. That son of a bitch. "Ronnie, let her go!" I said pissed.

"Make me." He stated challengingly.

I grunted. I knew that he wouldn't let me get her, and he didn't ever fight fair. This was going to be a shit show, I could already tell. I just needed to get Aubry out of the line of fire.

He took his arm off of Aubry to receive the dwindling joint. Aubry quickly tried to walk forward when he removed his arm. Before she could get very far, Ronnie grabbed her by her hair and pulled her back, throwing her against the wall.

Her back hit the wall hard and she held in a scream. I knew that the hard hit had to have rebroke some of her barely healing ribs... all of her progress meant nothing right then.

"Ronnie, leave her out of this. She didn't do anything to you!" I said taking a step closer.

Before I could get any closer, one of his friends snuck up behind me and had me in an arm lock with a gun pointed to my side. I looked over and both, B and Tom, were like that too. This was too close to that night...

"I already told you when I was done with Briana... you're never going to be happy again." Ronnie said touching Aubry. I wanted to rip that arm off.

"Wasn't what you did to Briana enough? I'm not happy. I never will be again. How can I be? I have to constantly look at my beautiful little sister and think about what you did to her! I have to constantly stop myself from telling her, 'I'm so sorry! if I would have never became friends with that guy then you would be the old you. The beautiful, outgoing you. Now all you do is sit here and mope around crying non-stop... and It's all my fault!' I'm not happy, I'll never be happy again!" I felt so much anger and hate run through me directed at that man. "Now, let Aubry go. We're not even friends." Aubry looked around at us and I could see her discouragement at our predicament. She was seeing how badly this looked like it was going to end up.