☼ F I V E ~ F R E D D Y ☼

Start from the beginning

As I expected, Freddy opened the door and smiled at me, "Hey Goldie, hi Spring."

"Hi Freddy," I replied, Spring just waved, trying to give a smile, "Got a lot of stuff to tell you."

"Alright, come in," Freddy gestured, taking the two of us inside, "are you two okay?"

"Well...Not really. I'm fine nonetheless but Spring...You could say otherwise," I explained, Spring slowly moved off my sleeve.

"Well I have a lot of time..", Freddy told me, sitting down on the sofa opposite to us.

I told Spring to sit down with me and watched him yawn. I found it strange since I thought he slept fairly well...

"So, first of all, Spring now pretty much lives with me and that's because he's been in accident and now he has amnesia...So I'm not sure he remembers you...", Goldie sighed.

"Oh, any chance he will remember anything?"

"He has got a few memories, he's got retrograde amnesia so there's a chance of memories being recovered. I figured your face may bring back something."

"Oh, right, when did it happen?", Freddy asked, glancing over at Spring every now and then.

"I'm not sure the specific time, I wasn't really told..", Goldie mumbled, playing with his fingers.

"Oh...Do you have any other plans?", Freddy questioned.

Goldie thought for a moment and shook his head, "not really. I just figured he'd stay with me...?"

"Well, that's convenient for you then~", Freddy hummed. I gave him a look and pouted.

"Shut up."

"Mhm," Freddy obeyed and remained quiet.

We sat in awkward silence, Spring was just laying on my shoulder and I was casually leaning back on him. We were pretty much holding each other together.

Suddenly, I broke the silence, "Freddy."

"Hm?"

"I'm thirsty," I hinted, Freddy got up and pay my head as if I were a child.

"what do you want, princess?", Freddy mocked sarcastically, I didn't do anything back but respond.

"Lemonade, please."

"Okay-"

"Bitch," I huffed.

"Actually, it's bitch please," Freddy told me, leaving to the kitchen.

"Oh, actually, it's bitch please!", I mocked as he left the room.

"I can hear you!", Freddy told me from the kitchen.

"That's nice!"

I glanced at Spring, he had his hair falling over his face and his eyelids slowly falling over his glazed eyes.

"Spring?", I whispered lightly, he shot up and stared at me with shocked eyes.

"Sorry, I didn't think you was that far away..."

"It's fine...What's wrong?", Spring asked, leaning back on my shoulder.

"Are you thirsty?"

"Not really, in fine...", Sprong responded in a slowly, droopy tone.

"Oh okay...Are you tired?"

"You wouldn't believe..", Spring mumbled, I pet his ear, some parts of it feeling soft and other parts feeling crispy and rough due to burns and cuts.

"You can lay on my lap?", I offered, picking up a soft, fuzzy, grey pillow and lay it on my lap quickly, without hesitation.

"I-I...Okay? Will that be comfortable for you?"

"Yeah, it will."

Spring lay his head on my lap softly, I stroked his hair lightly, feeling though it. It was nice. Real nice.

By the time Freddy had came back, Spring was fully asleep. The only time where he looked peaceful...

"Here's your drink."

"Thanks," I replied as Freddy sat down, opposite me.

"So what else haven't you told me?", Freddy hinted with that tone in his voice where you knew he was up to something.

"Um...What do you mean?"

"You and Spring, I'm not blind...", Freddy replied, I glanced down at Spring and then understood what he was nudging at.

"What? Me and Spring? No..."

"Mhm, sure," Freddy replied with a cheeky grin tugging at his lips.

"What?", I asked, annoyed, "nothing is going on!"

"If you say so," Freddy shrugged, thankfully Spring was asleep. I didn't want him to be freaked out or anything. Normally, he wasn't judgemental but now he lost his memory...What if he was?

"I think I'm going to take Spring to bed, though, seriously, he needs sleep...", I mumbled.

Freddy nodded and jumped up, off the sofa to hug me. He wrapped his warm arms around me, I wrapped my own arms around him.

"Okay, good...I'll see you whenever I see you next."

"I'll probably spam you with calls and messages," I pointed out, making Freddy nod in agreement.

"True."

I hesitated but picked up Spring, letting him sleep in my arms.

"Awe, cute."

"Bitch please," I laughed lightly, "I know."

Freddy followed behind me as I took spring into the car, putting the seat back as far as possible so he could sleep.

Freddy watches from the door as I got into my own seat and drove off, the last thing I could see was him waving...After that he just faded away into the overcrowded fog.