Chapter 11; Tears

Chapter 11

I walked home, only to see the house unlocked. Panicking, I entered in a rush. Mom. That's the only thing that was running through my brain.

Soon I heard sobs coming from her bedroom which immediately calmed Me down. But why was she crying. Soon I heard a voice. One I'd never forget. One I'd want to rather die than have seated in my home.

I rushed into her bedroom to see him sitting there. He turned to face me instantly. His mouth watering scent alluring.

"What are you doing in my house?" I demanded. "what!" I yelled. Mom startled jumped a bit.

"I came to speak to your mom concerning you." he explained.

I instantly scowled at his words, who does he think he is? "forgive my behavior alpha, but who are you to come and speak of my well being, and that too especially with my mother?" I asked.

"I'm your alpha and mate so I do care." he tried to justify.

"You're my alpha, yes, but my mate? You lost the right to call me that the moment you uttered the words 'reject', or have you forgotten?" I asked him.

He looked like he was hurting, but he quickly covered it with his words, "I shouldn't have worried for nothing." he said.

"Then you may leave. I don't need people like you especially to step foot in my home, my house, where my unwell mother lay. I forbid you, the alpha from coming near me. I despise your presence-" I was cut but a sense of nausea hitting me hard. I held my mouth rushing to the bathroom, puking my guts out yet again. How embarrassing.

Soon he was in the bathroom, rubbing my back. What is with the emotions? First concern, now this? Does he think this is done kind of romance or chickLit? It doesn't work like that in reality.

When I was done I rinsed my mouth and brushed my hair back with my hands as he stood with his hands in his pocket.

Should I tell him the truth? Should I reveal my secret? Should I take the risk?

"I'm, I mean I have food poisoning." I blurted out. He stared at me for a moment to detect any motion of lies on my face.

"Oh, get well soon." was all he said, before walking away with a pang of hurt on his face.

Why do I feel as if I'm about to cry? He looked so hurt, but why do I feel this way? I shouldn't! I won't! He hurt me and I chose to move on. But why does this hurt so much...

I walked out the bathroom and into mom's room with a scowl on my face.

"How could you let him in?" I questioned her. I was boiling on the inside in all honesty. She simply smiled at me before looking away.

"I don't know. Perhaps because he wants your forgiveness." she said.

"Mom that did not relate to my question. I do not care if he wants forgiveness or to kill me, all I want is for you to never allow him in this house again! Never! Why would you let him in? He hurt me mom, and you of all people know that. So why?" I asked as a tear rolled out my eye. It was painful, really.

"Honey, know, he means well but is doing it in the wrong way, he just wants-" I cut her off.

"I really don't care about what he wants, desires or lusts for. All I care about are me, my baby and looking after you. So mom, I'm telling you this. He is to never set foot in this house again. Never." I concluded and walked away. Getting ready to go clean for him.

I got ready and walked out before saying goodbye to mom. I arrived, only to be pushed down in the floor by one of Lillians followers. Or should I say Luna.

Soon a scream was heard. I swear if you were in Antarctica, you could hear it. Or even the ice three would Crack or better shatter into trillions of pieces.

"What have you done to my mate?!?" she screamed. Now I was very confused.

**************

Cliffhanger! Yes! I know I know! Why doesn't you update earlier! Well I'm sowwi! I'll try to update more often, probably on Friday nights.

How was the chapter? Was it interesting?

Don't forget to comment and vote for the story! ❎

-rama

Ps. Check my other book 'to be the second'. If you like this, you'll enjoy that one as well