18

"Come on, hurry up!"

Mingyu told the members the they were going out to drink and despite their protests, were making their way out of their rooms. The underage members were going too, they just couldn't actually drink. A few sips wouldn't hurt though.

They left the dorm at 8:00 PM and arrived at the outdoor bar*(see a/n) around 8:30 since they walked.

They all say down at a table and the members who were legal ordered their choice of alcohol. The ones who weren't of age got water.

It started out fun and lighthearted. They talked about their comeback's success, the members' habits that annoy each other and basically every other thing that they could think of.

At some point the not legal line started to drink some of the hyungs' alcohol. It wasn't bad though. It just made the whole event more enjoyable for everyone. They were silly and laughing like there was no tomorrow.

"Hyung, do butterflies have feelings?" Minghao turned to Jun and asked the peculiar question, while looking very confused.

Jun chuckled at his cuteness and responded by saying,

"I don't know, I'll Google it for you, later."

Minghao then hugged Jun tightly saying thank you.

The only member who didn't drink was Seungchul, since he would have to be the one to drag the rest back home.

Jeonghan was hanging onto the leader while Joshua was trying to have the long haired boy to himself.

Wonwoo got a little bit tipsy, just enough so that he could forget about Mingyu's condition for a little while.

Mingyu was completely different from the rest though. He was emotional. And at one point everything that was on his chest, spilled out.

"I have an announcement!" He says loudly enough for some other tables to look at him oddly.

"In fact, it's the reason why I've brought you all here today. You see, I'm dying. Great isn't it?" By now he was getting sarcastic.

He then stopped for a minute or so and just looked at the empty bottles in front of him. Then he looked at the members. Most of them were too drunk to realize what he just said. They were all in their own little worlds. They were so happy.

And then Mingyu started to cry. He didn't notice until he felt Wonwoo's arms around his waist, holding onto him.

He cried because he realized that that could be the last time that he'll see his members-his family, smiling and laughing.

"Come on, it's time to go." Seungchul made all of the members stand up and they started to make their way home.

They all had to help each other walk, which would be quite a funny sight. Thirteen men hanging on each other, attempting to walk.

They got back home and went to their rooms. On his way down the hall, Seungchul could vaguely hear Minghao mumbling something about butterflies and he sighed.

Wonwoo and Mingyu went to their room and layed next to each other. Both of them were crying now and that's how they fell asleep. Crying while holding each other.

____________________________________

*k so you know those places in the k-dramas that have drinks and food but they're outside? Yeah one of those places. I don't actually know what they're called though lol