16

-Mingyu

As we lay in Wonwoo's bed, we discuss how I should tell the members.

"I think you should just gather them in a room and tell them."

"Ok. I'll do that."

With my arms wrapped aground Wonwoo, we lay in silence for a minute. Until I feel my shirt getting damp and soon Wonwoo's fragile body starts shaking.

"Y-you can't l-leave m-me..." He says quietly.

"I'm sorry. I really am. But even...even when I'm gone, I'll always love you just as much as I do right now."

"But I'll m-miss you." He says, looking up at me with tears streaming down his beautiful face.

"I'm going to miss you too. Trust me, I'll miss you more than anything. But...you have to promise me something." I look at him seriously.

"Anything."

"You need to find someone. Whether it's one of the members or someone else. I want you to find someone who will help you. Who will help you with your past and...getting over me."

"I'm not going to do that." He says, turning away from me slightly.

"Wonwoo, please. The two things I want most in life are you, and for you to be happy."

"Then don't leave. Stay here and be with me!" Wonwoo says, starting to cry again.

"You know I can't do that. But for tonight, let's sleep. You'll feel better in the morning." He nods and we soon drift off to sleep.