New start

Dario pov

She can't leave me, this is all my fault I can't believe I'm doing this again I'm just hurting her. Maybe I should just let her go and be happy but I can't live without her and I want to be there for the birth our child.

I got in my car and follow Mia to the airport I would have to introduce her into my life style. After all her father use to deal with drugs but that was his pass not now. I can't let her go and I sure wasn't letting her leave me and take our child.

She pull up at the airport and started to take her suitcases out she had about three in all. I saw her struggling to take them out. I got out my BMW and walk towards her but something was off I had a bad feeling suddenly I heard gun shoots. I run towards Mia she was on the floor we rush to her van and we drove back to my family house.

I called over my brother, Hades and Jade plus Jade since Mia had fainted and Jade was a nurse student. I lift Mia out the van and carry her to my room. She was still breathing just wanted to make sure she was okay.

I lay her down and my older sister Mia came in and watch over Mia till her sister Jade came over. "I heard what happen I think dad will be please with what you decided to do." My sister Mia told me I got up and walk to my father's office my mom was there so was Jack,Hades and Nick. My mother left to check on Mia.

"You know that this would happen sooner or later " my dad say

"I'm glad you decided to finally bring her here it's safer here for her"my mom say

"I need to find out who try to take her and our unborn child's life" I told my father

"Wait are you saying she pregnant" my mom say suddenly

"Yes mom she pregnant" Nick say and started to tap him hand on the table.

"That's great news I'm finally going to be a grandmother" my mom say and Nick roll his eyes.

"I want to meet her right now" my father say

"She fainted" Nick say

"Is she alright did you call the doctor" my mom say looking worried

"Her sister is a nurse she's coming over to check on her now" I told my mom

"I have some good and bad news" hades say

"Well split it out alright son!" My dad say

"We know who try to take out Mia, it was princess father" hades say

" I should of known that son of a bitch would try to kill my first grandchild" my dad shouted and slam him hand on the table angry

My mom went over to him and rub his hand he seem to calm down a little. "I'm going to Take care of this personally"I told my father and he nod his head.

"We will help you" Jack and hades say in Union.