He save me

Dario Pov...

Mia don't even notices that she hit into me she was so into the song or whatever she was listening to she didn't look up but she say sorry. Princess didn't like it one bit she was about to grab Mia I couldn't let her hit Mia and our baby I grab her hand and give her a look and she stop. She was angry and cursing the hold way outside to the car which was starting to piss me off I saw Mia with my brother and her friends in the food court she seem different she change in some way she didn't dress like that before she was also a lot happier.

I left princess outside and went and talk to my brother in private went I came out princess was in front of Mia and her friend seem like Mia friend was about to step in and fright for Mia but Mia pull her back. Nick told me he would deal with it and he went and did just that whatever he told princess she look in my direction and she saw me and she walk away.

Everyone left the parking lot and Mia was the last to left she was about to get into her van but princess wasn't letting it end there she almost slam the door of Mia hand I see Mia leaning up on the van like she needed support she looked tried really tried. Some how Mia manage to catch princess hand before she could slap her and twist it behind her back Mia push her away. Princess was on the ground in pain I look over to Mia she was about to fall I rush to her side before she could fall I lift her into the van and out the seat belt on her. I called my brother and told him what happen he told me carry Mia home he would take care of my car and princess .

Mia was next to me the hold drive fast asleep she look so peaceful sleeping I touch her face and she move a little but stop. I was blessed to have someone like her and our baby in my life I wasn't about to lose them not now not ever. I got to Mia house I take her out and open the house door using her keys. I place her inside on her bed and kiss her and left half way down to the first floor Jade saw me "what are you doing here? " she yell angry

"Mia she fainted in the parking lot so I bought her home" I told her

"Thank you so much but please stay away from my lil sister you hurt her even" Jade say

"I'm sorry I can't do that not now not ever watch over her for me" I told Jade

After our little run in I left and my brother was outside wait in my car I got in and he drove us home " oh dad needs you to take care of someone " Nick told me