Chapter 8

Dedicated to: @Septiplier_away10101

Marx: 

I fell asleep that night on the couch. I had night terrors, screaming out, "No, stop, dad, please!!! You don't have to do this! Don't touch me there!" I woke up screaming with tears pouring down my face. I don't know what to do, I don't even want to live anymore. How could anyone want damaged goods. I should just die. 

I stood up and paced back and forth, I went into the kitchen and searched the cabinets. I found some benadryl  I grabbed a glass of water and was about to pop the whole bottle when I felt someone's hand on my wrist. I looked over to see Faith, Logan's mother, standing there. I dropped the bottle, she wrapped her arms around me and held me as I cried.

"Sweetie if you kill yourself your father will win." I nodded my head knowing that she spoke the truth. Faith watched me closely throughout the day as it progressed. I ran out of the house the second she looked away. I was running down the street when I saw my dad, standing on his front porch. "Hey, Slut, bring you a$$ over here." I shook my head tears pouring down my cheeks. I kept running. I ran and ran until it became night. I crashed onto my knees exhausted, I screamed, "Why can't I be important?"

I curled up into a ball on the ground and cried my body shuddered with each sob. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jerked. I looked up to see a boy hovering over me, worry on his face. "Are you okay?" He asked, his voice angelic. 

Through the haze of my tears I saw his light brown hair and dark chocolate brown eyes. He had a slight build, he was absolutely gorgeous. He was dwarfed in comparison to me. He was 5"2 to my 6"2. I sat up and whimpered, "Mate," He looked at me questioningly. "What did you say?" He asked me. His voice still thick with concern.

"Nothing, um can you help me up." I asked him. He held out his hand to help me and I felt a spark as I took his hand, he must have felt it too because he shuddered at my touch. He pulled me to my feet, with little to no effort. I stood up and looked at the boy in front of me. I tucked his medium length hair behind his ear. I kissed his lips gently. They smaller boy shivered. 

I smiled at that and pulled back. "Um, why do you think you are not important?" He asked me innocently. Tears cascaded down my cheeks as I told him what my father did to me. He snuggled up into me and held me as I cried on his shoulder. "I-I want to make you feel important." He stuttered shyly, a blush creeping up on his cheeks. I kissed both of his cheeks and smiled as his blush deepened. 

"What is your name?" I asked him. "E-Emmett." I smiled then slipped my hand in his. "The only way I will be important if you are by my side." I told him, his blush deepened even more. "I, um, you reek of werewolf." He told me. My body went stiff as a board. "I am one, what are you sweet heart." He looked at me tears in his eyes. "I am one too, I just, am a late bloomer, I can't find my wolf until I find my mate, and I found my wolf standing here with you."

"You found your mate?" I whimpered. "In me?" He nodded. "I found mine in you." I kissed him again and he smiled into it and kissed me back. "What is your name?" He asked me. "Marx." 

"Come with me, live with my pack, please Emmett." He looked up at me his face bright with happiness. "Yes, just let me tell my parents." He dragged me behind him and I laughed at his eagerness. We came to a large house, with two floors. "Mom! Dad!" He yelled as he went in. I followed behind him. A short chubby woman and a tall skinny man. Stepped out of the kitchen. "Sweetie, you brought a friend?" The woman asked. "Hello, I am Maria and this is my husband Jack." 

"Nice to meet you mam." She smiled at the formality, "Just call me Maria sweet heart." Emmett was jumping up and down like a little kid. "Mom! This is not my friend, he is my mate, I found my wolf!" His mom dropped the glass she was holding it broke across the floor. She ran to her son and me, and pulled us into a bear hug. 

"If you take him, please let him visit. Plus I must tell you, he has a very rare family trait, he can get pregnant, so be careful, even though I would love grandchildren."

Emmett looked mortified at what his mother said, "Mom, I wanted to tell him that in time." I looked at him, "Emmett, I love that we could have a pup together." He looked up at me surprised, "Do you mean it?" I smiled at him lovingly, "Of course babe."