We are NOT Romeo and Juliette

Chapter 1 "We are NOT Romeo and Juliette!"

Juliette POV:

I saw him, standing in the middle of the aisle. He looked into my eyes and I recongnized him immediately.

"Romeo" I said aloud, barely above a whisper.

*Flashback 8 years ago*

10 year old Juliette and 10 year old Romeo were standing on a hill, holding hands.

Juliette: "Romeo do you really have to go?" I looked at him with the puppy dog eyes.

Romeo: "Julie, you know it isn't up to me, it's my dad and yours, they just don't get along." he looks pitiful

Juliette: "But......but......." I stammer, my eyes filling up with tears

Romeo: he grabs my face and pulls me close.....then......he kisses me.

Juliette: I kiss him back, but then he pulls away "Whats wrong?"

Romeo: "Juliette, I love you. More than you will ever know. I love you, and I will, one day, return. I have one question to ask you though, will you wait for me, my love?"

Juliette: I nod quickly, tears streaming down my cheek.

Romeo: He smiles. Then gives me a peck on the lips. "Now, close your eyes and count to 3."

Juliette: I did what he said, hoping he'd kiss me again, but when I opened my eyes, he was gone. I looked around panicked "Romeo!"

*End of Flashback*

Romeo POV:

She was even more beautiful than Id imagined. So perfect.

I walked up to her, "May I have this dance, Julie?"

So? What do u think? Plz comment and vote!