“Noah said he couldn't give you the tour of the house because he was busy writing a song, so here I am!” he said still a blush on his face and glancing everywhere but me.

My temper inflamed immediately, as it always seemed to do when Noah was mentioned. Too busy huh?

“I'll be ready in a sec,” I said forcing a smile to Isaac. I slammed the door to my closet, picked some clothes at random, and threw them on, seething.

How dare Noah just waltz into my room and do those things to me! And then send Isaac to carry the burden of showing me around?! I waltzed out the closet, realizing that I was in a dark,tight purple t-shirt, my leather jacket, and some jean shorts. I brushed my hair roughly and left it to air dry on my back. And after a moment of hesitation put on my mom's locket.

“Ready?” he asked, his blush gone. I nodded and followed him out of the room.

“So as I'm guessing you already know,” Isaac started pointing at the door to our left. “That's Noah's room. The door to your right is another bathroom, and the door opposite that is a study where you and Lily will have to be tutored until you have a high school degree, the room next to it is a housekeeping room and the door by the staircase is-” Isaac cut off, staring at the door.

“What?” I asked. When he didn't respond I walked to the door and opened it. It was a light pink room, with deep brown furniture and a clean, white bed. There weren't any possessions in it, which I found odd because it wasn't a guest room.

“That was Stacey's room,” Isaac said into my ear.

“Why did she leave?” I asked curiously. Isaac sighed.

“Because of Noah. Basically he cheated on her with a lot of her friends,” he said tiredly, walking down the spiral staircase. I nodded, not surprised at all.

“They were dating?” I asked. He nodded, his face pained. I dropped the subject.

“This is my room,” Isaac continued, walking down the stairs to the second level and pointing at a door next to the staircase. “That's another bathroom. That's a gaming room-”

“A gaming room?” I piped up, opening the door. It was a small room, compared to the rest of the house, with a large sofa in the middle and every gaming device known to history in front of a large 72 inch plasma screen TV.

“Wow,” I said quietly. The only video game that I had ever played was a game on a Nintedo DS. And it wasn't even mine.

“You haven't even seen the half of it,” Isaac said wanly. I smiled back at him and his dark blue eyes. He lead me out of the room and down the hallway.

“Lily's room,” he started again. “Alex's room, the Library, our Dance room (to practice choreography for music videos), our recording room, a housekeeping room, a guest room, and our lounge.” He finished opening the door for me. There was a 60 inch plasma on the wall, a few couches and love seats here and there, a ping pong table, a large stereo, a pool table, a few pinball machines, and a Foosball table.

“I've seen better,” I joked as Isaac lead me out of the room. He laughed warmly and headed down the spiral staircase to the first floor.

“The living room,” he said gesturing unnecessarily towards the large,beautiful room. “A bathroom, a guest room, our work-out room (Alex put a trampoline in there for some reason), a housekeeping room, the kitchen, another bathroom, the other guest room, the indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi, the band room, and the garage.”

“You have an indoor pool? And what's the band room? What's in the garage?” I fired off. Isaac laughed again (I had a feeling that he laughed a lot) and opened one of the doors.