Chapter 4

Hiiiiiiii everybodddyyyy!!!!!!!!

Again thank you for helping this story! This is just a quick update because I have to go to a party XD

Yeah I'm popular...not :D

This chapter is not exactly a transition chapter but it's not THAT exciting. But still It's pretty important.

But it is shorter D:

\I love you guys! Comment!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

________________________________________________________________________________

***RECAP***

Noah's POV

“Can you sign my shirt?” Lily asked timidly. We took turns signing it in red Sharpie (Alex had to pull me up) and Lily walked out the door with a happy “See ya!” Angie smiled at Alex, Isaac, and Shane, gave me a cold glare, and walked out the door.

“How old are you, Angel?” I yelled through the doorway.

“17!” she answered back, sounding highly amused. I nodded, checked out her fine ass until it turned around the corner, and slammed the door.

“Dude,” Alex said after a moment. “You got your ass kicked by a girl.”

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4

“Angie wake up!” Lily demanded. I groaned.

“I'm too tired to ever wake up again,” I groaned into my cheap pillow.

“You promised that we could spend the whole day at the beach!” Lily complained. I sighed.

“Fine, fine. I'm up,” I said groggily, stretching.

I walked out of the bathroom five minutes later in a pair of worn out basketball shorts and a black tank top.

“Oh no,” Lily said, shaking her head at me. “You're wearing this.” I caught the thing that she tossed at me and looked at her in horror.

“Is this a bikini?” I asked in disbelief. Lily nodded happily.

“I went out and bought them when I woke up!”

“But why?”

“We needed to look hot!” Lily declared. “I think it's about damn time!”

I looked at her determined face and sighed, resigned, and put on the bikini. I looked into the dirty mirror above the sink in the small bathroom. I actually didn't look half bad. The bikini was the exact color of my eyes and went well with my pale skin.

I walked out to see Lily in a bright pink bikini. She tossed me a bottle of sunscreen.

“Put it on,” she ordered.

“Thank god,” I said happily as I lathered myself with the greasy sunscreen.

“I don't want you burning up,” Lily said laughing. “C'mon let's go.” I grabbed my duffel bag and my guitar, not wanting them to get stolen when we were gone.

The bus dropped us off at the closest beach. Lily was so excited she nearly wet herself.

“It's just a beach Lily,” I said laughing.