So I've been Thinking

Hey guys! So I have been hit with sudden inspiration for some new stories. This is how it's going to work, I'll give the title and description for for each story idea then you guys vote on which one you want first. Let's begin.

1) They Live Within Us (The aftermath of "Mobs Can't Handle Us")
The battle against the Queen left many scars. Some physically but most emotionally. During the battle many lives were lost, many were injured, very few made it though with minimal harm. Time pasted and Lachlan; the only one who survived without a scratch; managed to revive the pack plus a few a friends. Soon they discover that five out of six pack members have gained new abilities.
Rob lost his ability to use his block magic but some of it remained inside of him. Now he sees the spirits of his friends who have pasted.
Mitch's life was saved by an enderman that who didn't want to be like his kind and granted him the ability of teleportation.
Preston absorbed the fireballs that were shot at him. Now he has control over fire and can see glimpses of the future.
Jerome's healing ability that he used to save himself from the king has become permanent and powerful enough that he can now use it on others.
Somehow Vikk getting temporarily trapped in the portal world gave him an immunity to explosions along with the power to create and reverse explosions.
And Lachlan.
Has two dragon souls inside him.
And all good will comes at a price. Each of them have a monster living inside them that tries to get them use their new powers for evil.
Mitch has a enderman wolf hybrid because before he could back to the group, a pack of wolves and just bearly made it out with his life.
The spirits that used to comfort Rob have begun to turn, and tell it's his fault they died.
Vikk, Jerome, and Preston have evil versions of themselves getting them to turn against each other.
The souls living within Lachlan belong to none other than both the king and queen. Slowly trying to corrupt and take over him. Just them being there causes him to go through excruciating pain when he's near his injured friends.
Can they work together and rid themselves of the monsters that live within them or will they forfeit their internal battles to the evil and let the world be destroyed?

(Do not judge)
2) The Pony Pack
Mitch, Jerome, and their crazy minds have come up with an "original" idea for a mini game. A horse race; while using the mlp mod. Ya, guess what the reactions from everyone was. Anyways, after recording the guys decide to play around with the mod a bit, which leads them to entering the nether. Things don't go as aspected when there're pulled from their homes into the realm of mlp. It's turns out that their "special talents" are powerful abilities that would stick with them once they got home. That is, if they ever got home.

I know the second one is shorter than the first I was couldn't figure out how to get my ideas into a description that didn't spoil much. Also one last thing, I'm going to be starting an art book probably at the end of the week when I have had time to get so more stuff done. So leave your votes on which story I should start first and I will be taking request for my art book.
Till next time.
-Byeeeeeeee 🍪