Chapter 4 (The Child of Nature)

A/N: First off I need to give a shout out to A_Star1234 for helping me with ideas for this and the next chapter. And just a small notification that from now on whenever there is a "Flashback" I am referring to their back story because I can't come up with more excuses on why the remember a moment. Also thank you so much for over 125 views, anyways o the story.

Rob's P.O.V

Unlike the others, I decided to feel unphased by the earlier occurrence, because I was more worried about Preston. I had a pretty strong feeling that he thought he was guilty for the whole weird shock thing, so I decided to call and see if he was okay, but he didn't pick up. I should have expected him to be asleep by now, he always had this thing for going to bed by sun down, but no matter how times he's asked why, he just shuts them down or says that he wants an early start in the morning, so I just let it slide. My curiosity kept trying to get the best of me as I was doing my evening routine, so I did what I normally do to relax my mind. Tend to my flower garden. What! They don't call me the flower king for nothing, but I do take that title rather personally anyways, I made my way out to the garden and noticed that my sunflower had started to dry up. So I grabbed the hose and gave the whole garden a quick refresh, before lightly grasping the stem of the flower, then a pink aura surrounded the it and the sunflower instantly perked up, refilled with the vibrant colors it once had. The cause, my ability to control flowers and other floral.

-Flashback-

My parents owned a flower shop ever since I was born, so I always at the top of my class when it came to botany. Once I turned 15, my parents decided I was responsible enough to help out at the shop, of course I was all up for assisting, but in had a major downfall. All the guys in my classes thought working in a flower shop was too girly, especially saying how I'm also on the school's soccer team. One day, my parents put me in charge of watering the flowers in front of the store, but something was extremely off. All the flowers were dead, shriveled, brown, and dry, and I could figure out why.

"What the fudge is this! They were perfectly fine yesterday!" I yelled catching some unwanted attention.

"Oh god, mom and dad are going to kill me. Maybe I can revive a few of them." I exclaimed quieter then last time, as I began to panic. I dashed around the corner, snatched the hose, and prayed that they weren't all completely dead. I nearly drowned the plants, as tears pricked my eyes, 'did I just ruin the face of my parent's store?' I thought as a few tears ran down my cheek. In defeat I kneeled down to the level of the once beautiful blue tulips, and gently raised the flower upright, and slid my hand out expecting it to droop again, but instead a strange pink glow held it upright. Then all the color was restored, but not only that, the tulip became twice it's size along with a few others that grew around it. I instantly fell back in shock, I could not believe what just happen, and the situation became even more in unrealistic when the pink glow spread over all the dying floral and made them regrow like crazy.

"What the fudge just happened!?" I yelled to myself. Then start have this weird feeling on my head, like if something was growing there. I sprinted inside and went straight for the bathroom to find a mirror, and once I arrived, I noticed that a flower crown was currently weaving itself. As I took the crown off, my dad came into bathroom.

"Hey Rob! Did you really need the bathroom so bad that you ran at the speed of light?" he asked.

"Did that really happen?" I only asked, because with everything that's going on I wouldn't be surprised.

"Of course not. Oh, that's a nice flower crown you got there. Hold on, did you use the flowers from out front, you those are display only."

"No, I would never do that, but something weird is going on."