Preface

Meeting With Eternity is a romantic suspense novella set in a  Fictional land of Ianoisburg.

(Historical Period )

 Eva Thompson is the first one to be incarnated in the Legacy or the prophecy made A LONG time ago

The  Angel,The Pioneer,The Protector,The Supreme medium--Eva is the one 

 who believes in Love,Honesty,Stability,Service and Uprooting the Menaces,Hard work. and Happiness.......She is a PEACEMaker/lover.

 She wants To find the truth and about the  Prediction of RAVEN,The Prophet.

Her Friend  Marcot gets kidnapped on the go.

Strangled  in  these Confusions and the sudden revelations and more......adding to it,

Edwin Garcia and Crushes &

the Romantic-Encounters  of the late-teenage , She is prevented from attaining the goal

 because of " The barriers and  the Evil-Blockages  Created by  the Magical-tricks of Satan. " 

  BRIEF

A Sizzling Romantic turn-points is portrayed between the characters.

Eva Thompson {is a strong, sexy and understanding computer programmer from the city. Her life is going nowhere until she meets Edwin Garcia, a handsome, smart man with a passion for life.

Eva takes an instant disliking to Edwin and the spiteful and tactless ways he learnt during his Earlyyears in a different region  of the City of"Ianoisburg "-a fictional area.

However, when a hooligan tries to stab Eva, Edwin springs to the rescue.

 Eva begins to notices that Edwin is actually rather remarkable at heart.

BUT...

The tale just don't revolve  or end ....Only in this  Sphere.......instead..It  discloses gradually

 What Fate has in Store for each of them beyond their Imagination.....

Because

THE SHIFT IS YET TO COME