Everyone has a Story of their Own

The scene is set In the Fictional Historical Place called Ianoisburg .....a city in the country of Quvania.

This vast country is filled with a population of 3181082 humans.....

Bordered between an "ocean to the North, huge mountains to the South, a jungle to the East and a small mountain range to the West",

 the country of Quvania mainly depicts lives of baking, mining and fishing.

Quvania itself is mainly covered in shallow lakes and has a dry climate, which has lead to a 

compactly concentrated population, despite the number of people,

 which means most of them live in metropolises.Above all these,

The country's landscape is enjoyable.

Snow-capped mountains, gentle hills and mellow rivers are just a sliver of the splendor Quvania has to offer, which is why the country is treasured among foreigners.

The people of Quvania are friendly towards foreigners and tend to welcome them with open arms. They feel foreigners could vitalize the country's well being.

Quvania has precise laws and law enforcement, which is fairly normal. The people are happy due to prosperous trade, thanks to fortunate genetics.

This is also reflected in the country's flag, which has a cross dividing a background in 

4 square parts in dark orange, dark bronze, pink and dark pink.

  Their coat of arms is a snowflake on top of two stripes  ...

Their Calendar used to considered be the FORTUNE TELLER 

having broadly divided and mentioned ,specified of the events good/bad therein....People there abided and Worshipped as Lord of Life.............

Their calendar portrays.......likewise

 Year: R9, Month: Tlyhe, Day: Tum

Year: S3, Month: Klibuth, Day: Drap

Month: Recish, Year Of The Sheep

Month: Wresrt, Year Of The Kiwi

Month: Suhork, Year Of The Rhinoceros

Year: Gryors, Month: Vruxuhl, Day: Dedemm
Year: Tloxuxius, Month: Syax, Day: Cimeph

Year: Jutezis, Month: Vlicius, Day: Stafinn

Month Of Justice, Year Of The Aardvark
Month Of Misery, Year Of The Swan  

  And naturally the people there are generous ,living a Simple/careful  but side-by-side a Peaceful Life......

  The Month Of Beginnings, Year Of The Raven  listed minimum Birth Rate out of all the Months and Years Research & predictions of the Holy Calendar....jotted down together....

They believed the Country was formed @Year of RAVEN.................

and the first creator/the Holy Inventor of Calendar was born at that time......the elders tags it as both Auspicious and .......Of a GREAT Importance...

AND after a long gap of ages....a girl ....was born which was the now the main theme of Discussion of the people of the region...

The Girl EVA Thompson

The only daughter of  Parents: 

She's honest, cheerful, curious and perhaps a little too selfish. This isn't surprising considering for someone with her position.

She was born in a loving family in a wealthy community.

From the outside this house looks gorgeous, it has been built with burgundy bricks and has blue stone decorations. Short, wide windows add to the overall style of the house and have been added to the house in a mostly asymmetric way.

The house is equipped with a huge kitchen and one large bathroom, it also has a fairly small living room, four bedrooms, a grand dining room and a modest garage.

The building is rectangular shaped. The house is fully surrounded by glass overhanging panels.
The second floor is bigger than the first, which creates a stylish overhang on one side of the house. This floor has roughly the same style as the floor below.

The roof is high and slanted to one side and is covered with grey ceramic tiles. Two large chimneys sit at the side of the house. Several long, thin windows let in plenty of light to the rooms below the roof.
The house itself is surrounded by paved ground, with various party spots, like a fancy barbeque and a firepit.

Everything went Simple & fine...........she was growing up as a charming lady with a heart full of love and courage.......

 She lived without worry until she was about 14 years old, but at that point life changed.

She became more important to society and was making many new friends. 

With a great companion, she managed to thrive in a crazy world. But with her wisdom and capability, there's nothing to stop her from staying ahead of the game. She could quickly become a person of (great) importance.

But there may be more to it than this; she is currently improving upon skills and talents. She feels like there's more than what we get to know in this world.

 Luckily she had great friends/neighbours  who knew the reason of her Introspective Tendencies (as the precursor of a change ) and were always there to support her in this quest.  

Now she is a Sophomore ........and is passionate about Discoveries and Research Activities. and heart of a Knowledge Seeker.....

Guys......This is Meha & as always ..................

This is Meha & as always