Flashes of the Past

U 'll mi8 be thinking what ,Remarkable incident happened that too much of hatred of Eva 2wards Edwin disappear for?

Ri8...Hmm  .....hmmm.........Obviously it's normal :T

But for that i have to properly introduce both of them/their social status /family/& all that pin-point's their individual personalities..

AS MENTIONED EARLIER THAT-----the scene is set @ the  WARARENA II era.

Naturally it portrays A disgraceful atmosphere ......Warships/Battles /mass destructions/killings etc.   all together  degrading the entire planet ....

.

What for..??

 POWERS.....Powers ......The lust for Powers...

But how much we know about those Citizens/those General people affected all over the world, those who  weren't involved/were the reason behind  this Struggle [for power.]....!!!!!

So here is the story of " HOW the two protagonists were webbed inside this To secure What we'all care for------it's not Power,it's Life/Love/Peace............"

Let me introduce them, one-to-one:

EVA THOMPSON 

 APPEARANCE:

 Skin: Fair

Hair: Mid-length, curly, dark brown

Eyes: Gray, Almond shaped

Height: A little tall

Weight: Fairly muscular

Build: Narrow

C/O : Dr.Mark Thompson &  Amelia( Gotze) Thompson.

Residence: Iasnoiburg(Fictional)

Education:Graduated as a Computer Programmer.

{A great step as a woman in that era--to join the Intelligence Department ofIasnoiburg }

Personality:

She's pretty, dutiful, gentle, loyal and perhaps a little too mean{sometimes}.

 But there's more than meets the eye, not surprising for somebody with her situation/ position.

She was born in a loving family in a developed country.

 She lived happily until she was about 18 years old, but at that point life began to change.

She got to know about her Roots/her origin and the stories of the past.

 She was very bright & sincere and handled hectic situations  being Calm & clear.

With plenty of money and connections, she dreamt of exploring new areas of the  world.

 But with her charm and persistence, there's nothing to stop her from reaching great success. Her peers believed that she'll  quickly become an unstoppable force./the mind of great thoughts.

But anything could happen to her,in this field of work and the risk she is taking/wants to take further.....TO FI8 for Justice....  She is  still growing up and learning new things.

 She feels like there's more to discover in this world.

 Luckily she has great friends and parents to support her ,on  dark phases -to rely on....but at unfortunate times 

"She is Bound to Perform  On her Own"------She always aimed to be an Independent/self-reliant person ,in whatever she do....

But Not everything we have is GOOD......at least not when Crossing limits.

"The fact that Eva is moody and possessive of people she loves and cares.

Intelligence Department-----That's where she first came across Edwin and from Disliking to Working..............the scene changes from

Hate to Trust

&

Trust to Love.

SHE BELIEVES:

Notification:

Notification:

Well Guys ,I have given a rough info. on Eva.........

The way she is ......

but

" LIFE IS FULL OF CHANGES "

& that change will be brought by this encounter with Edwin ....

WEll Edwin will be here.....with his character traits

 in the next chapter.

and 

I.T.M.T with this little pretext..... try to match the traits of Eva and visualize the possibilities to be   the CAUSES of the Change of attitude 2wards Ed...............with the situations described as 

Start-up  in the last two chapters...

:D

:B

 :)