Chapter 15

Alec's POV

I watched the house from the trees. Carter was right, she is a beauty. Even better she is part angel and part wolf, and since she can heal she will be a huge asset to us. My people and I need a healer like her and I intend to get her and make her my mate and my wife. She will be the queen of the fairies. Yes, I am a fairy. I am actually the prince of fairies but when I get married I will become the king. I watched as her stupid mate came in to the room she was in and they started talking. I could hear parts of what they were saying, and I thought I heard the name Logan. That made me freeze, they couldn't be talking about my adopted brother Logan. However, it would make sense, he said that he has been dating a girl named Jane for a few months now. He kept saying how he didn't know how to break up with her since he found his mate. Well looks like he found out a way. Let me explain how Logan is human and I am a fairy and we are brothers. My parents found Logan when he was a baby in the woods and he would have never made it. His parents had just disappeared so my parents adopted him. This is just perfect though because now I can use him to get to her. I transported myself over into the throne room and I quickly called my guards over.

"Yes your highness?" my head guard asked.

"I need you to put Makena in the dungeon. If she tries to fight then you may do whatever necessary to restrain her, but you WILL keep her alive." I said stressing the will part.

They just bowed their heads and left the room. I then heard struggling going on outside in the hall. I also heard Logan shout "NO!!!" I just smirked to myself.

Suddenly the doors to the throne room burst open. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE????" Logan yelled.

I just tsked at him.

"Now, Now, no need to do something you'll regret, you wouldn't want your precious mate to get hurt would you?" I asked. He froze.

"Why would you do this?" Logan asked brokenly

"I do this because I need you to do something for me, and now I have leverage." I said.

He just bowed his head, "What is it?" He whispered.

"Your EX-girlfriend, Jane...." I started emphasizing the ex.

"What about her?" He asked worriedly.

"First you will show me where her special clearing is, I know she has one because I have heard people talking about it, then you will get her mate to do something to hurt her. Hurt her so bad that she will run to that clearing and I can be there to comfort her. Then she can come back with me and she will become my wife and your queen." I said.

Logan paled. "no." he whispered. "Please no, leave her alone, I have already hurt her enough, please don't make me hurt her again." He pleaded.

"As you wish, then I will just have to dispose of your mate." I said seriously.

"NO PLEASE DON'T, I'LL DO IT, JUST PLEASE LEAVE MY MATE ALONE!" he yelled.

"Alright I will let her go, after my soon to be wife is in my arms." I said.

He just nodded his head in defeat.

As he was about to leave the room I called after him. "Oh by the way, bring Simone with you, then she can use her mind tricks and shapeshifting abilities to help you out."

He just nodded his head.

I just leaned back in my chair and sighed in happiness. Soon my love, soon we'll be together. I thought to myself.