Chapter 11

Jane's POV

I was sitting in my room thinking over all that had happened. I can't believe that my mate was with my old pack. It makes me wonder what happened, but at this point I didn't really care, because it hurt too much to see him. I decided to go to the gym to blow off some steam. So I quickly got dressed in modest workout wear, and headed to the indoor gym. I met the gym trainer in the gym and I saw that he was just setting up the punching bags, so I grabbed the gloves and decided to start there. I was punching them so hard that after a minute or two the punching bag broke and fell to the ground, I just huffed frustrated. So I decided to get on the treadmill and started running, I was always the fastest in my old pack and I have only gotten faster. I put the treadmill up as high as it would go, and I loved the rush that it gave me; I was running so fast that even though it was just in place it was still exhilarating. Then all of a sudden I heard clapping behind me.

I turned the treadmill off and turned around and it was Case.

"You have gotten faster, I think you just beat your record." He said.

I looked over at the time and saw that he was right; I just ran a marathon in almost an hour and a half, just a little bit over. I didn't realize I had been in there that long. Then Case cleared his throat.

"By the way I was planning on starting training tonight, but if you are too tired after today's events, I can postpone it to tomorrow. I know that you are the best fighter so you have to lead the training, I just don't want to push you if you are not up to it." Case said.

"No, its fine, I am good. Tell everyone training is in 10 minutes, Oh, and don't tell the new pack who is leading it; I want it to shock them. Revenge is sweet." I said.

"Wow, I never thought I would hear those words come out of your mouth, I mean yeah you get me back for pranks all the time, but I have never heard you use the word revenge." He said.

I just shrugged and went to the kitchen to grab an apple before training. I then mind-linked my fellow pack-members that training starts in 5 minutes; then I asked Jordan if she could go tell my brother that training starts in 5 minutes and to please not be late.

I walked out to the backyard and to the training area which was about a couple minutes away by running. When I got there I saw that I was the last one from my pack to arrive, and the other pack was about three quarters of the way here. There were only about 20 people missing, including my brother and my mate.

My mate and brother then walked into the clearing.

Just then my best friend Keith, the beta, snapped me out of my train of thought and said: "Ha, you're the last one here, you know what that means."

The girls burst out giggling while the guys started smirking. I smirked right back at them. I knew what the rule was, the last one to training had to do 50 sit-ups, 25 push-ups, and 25 burpees, (you know those things where you hop up, and jump down to the ground and do a push-up and then hop back up, yeah those things.) It was really funny, because I made up the rule and I was never the last one to training. The other pack just got confused, but I just started my workout. Its tradition that the last one there is not the one counting, the pack counts for them to make sure that they do them correctly. So I quickly got into sit-up position. The pack started counting. Then the same thing happened with the push-ups and burpees. The other pack just looked shocked, especially since I was the only one doing them. Then of course Keith had to rub it in by saying. "Ha, finally you have to do that, finally you were the last one here, so you got the punishment that you assigned." Then he burst into a fit of laughter. He was laughing so hard he didn't even see me trip him and he landed on the ground with an umph. The whole pack started laughing. Then Case got onto a little stage, and got everyone's attention.