Chapter 13

2 Months Later

Shyla's Pov

"I can't believe it Paige. I'm pregnant." I said in shock. "Well at least you know what you are doing this time around hun." Paige said. I nodded looking at the ultrasound photos. "I think it's probably time to tell Seth." Paige said. "I'll call you back in a few." I said hanging up putting the photos behind my back. I didn't have a stomach yet, but I haven't told Seth.

   I walked out into the living room to see Seth drinking a beer. "Hey babe." Seth said standing up kissing me. "Hey. I have some news for you so sit down." I said. Seth sat down and looked at me. I smiled and took the photos out from behind my back and handed it to him. Seth blinked several times before smiling. 

  "I'm pregnant." I said smiling. Seth stood up picking me up spinning me around. "I'm going to be a dad again!" Seth exclaimed kissing me repeatedly. "How far are you along?" Seth asked. "I'm two months." I said. "I can't wait until I get to see my baby boy." Seth said bending down at my stomach and kissing it. I giggled.

   "How do you know its a boy?" I asked. "I'm not going to be this handsome for long so I have faith that the baby will be a boy and will develop my handsome looks." Seth said. I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Right." I said laughing. Seth stuck his tongue out at me. "You are such a child but I love you." I said. "I love me too." Seth said standing up. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Ass." I said. "You know I love you." Seth said wrapping his arms around my waist. 

3 Months Later

"I told you it was a boy!" Seth said as we were walking out of the ultrasound office. I rolled my eyes. "What are we going to name him?" I asked. "How about Steve?" Seth asked. I laughed. "We are not naming our child Steve." I said. "Why not?" Seth said. "I want a good name." I said. "Is it not a good name?" Seth said. "No." I said. "You are just jealous." Seth said. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Why the hell would I be jealous?" I said. "Don't worry Steve I'll take care of you." Seth said before getting in the driver side of the car. I got in the passenger side. "We are not naming it Steve." I said. "Whatever you say." Seth said.

4 Months Later

"One last push babe." Seth said. "I fucking hate you!" I yelled squeezing the life out of Seth's hand. "I know that is what you said with our last child." Seth said chuckling. I gave one last push and I heard our baby boy crying. I sighed and laid my head back on the pillow. Seth kissed my forehead. "Would you do the honors?" The doctor asked.

  Seth nodded being handed the scissors and cut the umbilical cord. "What would you like to name your baby?" The nurse asked. "Colby John Rollins." I said. The nurse nodded and wrote it down on his birth certificate. I looked over at Seth who smiled at me. "You did amazing babe." Seth said. "Lets not have another kid." I said covering my face. 

  "Well maybe." Seth said smirking. I glared at him. Seth laughed and kissed me. "You should be glad I love you." I said. "Why is that?" Seth asked. "I have had to birth out what feels like watermelons, but are humans out of my vigina." I said. Seth shook his head. 

  "So glad I'm not a woman." Seth said. The doctors handed me Colby and I smiled at him. "He does look like you." I said. "I told you." Seth said. "You told me a lot of things. Like how we were going to name him Steve, but I convinced you not to." I said. "I liked the name Steve!" Seth said. I giggled kissing Colby's head. "Mommy loves you." I whispered. 

Time Skip

"Seth no!" I said stepping in front of him. "You aren't going to tell me what to do. Lisa did something bad she deserves to be punished!" Seth yelled. "It was self defense." I said. "That's what all women say. It was self defense. Whatever." Seth said pushing me. I fell down my head hitting the corner of the table before everything went dark. 

It took me long enough but I got this story done again. I know the original sucked but it still got so many reads and I want to thank you guys for everything, but I'm working on Vol. 2 at the moment so follow along on the life of me, Lisa and Colby, but without Seth. Bye guys.