Chapter 2

Dean’s Pov

I wake up the next day to see Shyla and Seth kissing. “Oh morning Dean.” Seth said. “Hey.” I said. “So what do you want to do one our day off.” Shyla asked. “I don't really know.” Seth said. “Well WWE is in my hometown. We could fly in or drive. I can't wait until I see my mom and sister and brother and my friends.” Shyla said. “What happened to your dad.” Seth asked. “Oh my dad died.” Shyla said looking down. “How?” I asked. She starts to tear up. “Oh babe I'm sorry. It's fine.” Seth said. He pulls her for a hug.

Shyla's Pov

“Shyla.” Seth said. “Yeah.” I said. “Come on, I want to go get breakfast.” Seth said. “Ok.” I said. We go and it turns out we weren't going to have breakfast. Seth and I went into another room. We get in there and Seth locks the door. “Now where were we from last time.” Seth said, pinning me against the wall. He starts to kiss me down my neck. I moan. He kisses me. He picks me up and throws me on the bed. We start to make out. We start to take off each other's clothes. “You ready?” Seth asked. “More than ready.” I said. “Ok.” Seth said, shoving his dick inside me. I let out a moan.

Time Skip

Seth and I come back. “So you guys ready for Smackdown.” Roman asked. “Yeah.” Seth said. “Oh while two were gone I got Shyla something.” Dean said. “What is it?” I asked. “It's on your bed.” Dean said. I walk over to my bed and see a bracelet. “Wow.Thanks Dean.” I said hugging him. “You’re welcome.” Dean said. “So I need a favor.” I said. “What is it.” Seth said. “When you go against John for the title tonight I'm going to interfere. And I'm going to have to kiss him.” I said. Seth frowned and glared at me.

Time Skip

“So what is your full plan?” Seth asked. “Ok, it is to have John follow me around for tonight. So when we get in the ring. You guys can do with that plus cameras are everywhere when I'm around. So I'm pretending to quit the shield and then it will work.” I said. “Alright.” Roman said. I go to my locker room and change into my ring clothes and go walk past John.

 “Hey John.” I said. He looked up at me and smiled. I winked and went to see Seth. “Is it set up?” Seth asked. “Yep.” I said. “I have a bad feeling about this.” Seth said. “This will work. I promise.” I said, walking towards John’s locker room.

 “Miss me already.” John asked. “You bet.” I said, kissing him. I walk out of the locker room to see the guys. I walked towards them and I acted nervous. The cameras are on us. “You guys wanted to see me?” I asked. “Shyla, we can’t have you in the shield anymore.” Roman said. “What, why? Guys, you can’t be serious?” I said. “Leave now or you won't walk away.” Dean said

Time Skip

“Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown. Now I heard that Shyla was kicked from the shield.” Michael said.

“That is a shame the was going well for her.” JBL said.

“This match is set for one fall and it is for the WWE championship. Introducing the WWE Champion John Cena.” Lilian Garcia said. I walk down the ring and go sit down by JBL. “Welcome Shyla.” JBL said. “Thanks.” I said. “I’m sorry to hear about what happened with you and the shield.” Michael said. “I didn't think it’s fair. Just as my career was getting somewhere.” I said.

  “Now I want to congratulate you on winning the divas title.” JBL said smiling. “Thanks guys.” I said. The match begins and I see the guys walk over to me. I stand up taking off my headset and death stare them. The guys walk over to me and grab me. John looks over at me, I was struggling to get out. “Put her down.” John yelled.