Chapter 10

Shyla's Pov

Tonight was the night that I backstab Lisa. I was in my ring attire waiting by the gorilla for her. Lisa walked up beside me. "You ready?" I asked. "Yeah I'm ready to win those titles." Lisa said. I nodded. Our music played and we walked out and ran down the ramp and into the ring. We watched as the Bella Twins walked down the ramp. Once they got in the ring we got into our corner and so did they. We waited for the bell to ring and the match started.

Time Skip

The bell rung and the match was over. Lisa was pinned by Brie and they left the ring before I could get to them. They walked up the ramp with the titles. Lisa sat there scratching the back of her head. I turned around and looked at her. Lisa looked up at me with a sorry look. I sighed and held my hand out.

Lisa took it and she apologized. I nodded and hugged her. She hugged me back. She went to get out of the ring, but I grabbed her arm. Lisa looked at me confused. I kicked her in the stomach and did my finisher. I got out of the ring and looked under the ring for a certain object.

I smirked as the crowd was booing me. I grabbed a Kendo stick and slid it into the ring. I got into the ring and picked up the Kendo stick. I smirked and hit her with it. She yelped in pain and I laughed. I hit her over and over again until I picked her up and hit her with my finisher again.

I rolled out of the ring. My music started playing and the crowd booed me once more. I rolled my eyes and smirked going backstage.

6 Months Later

I walked into the arena because it was Monday. Lisa has been out of action for a while, but that didn't matter. Seth and I are getting married tonight. I had everything I could want. I skipped to my locker room and I put on my ring attire and my dress. I had Aj come in and do my hair. The make up artist come in and I was finished by the time it was for the wedding. Seth went out and then we waited for the music to play for me.

It played and I walked out down the ramp. Seth held the middle rope up so I could get through the bottom rope. We walked up to the priest.

"We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which both give their love freely and without jealousy. Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish." The priest said.

"Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives?" The priest asked. "We do." We both said.

"Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be encouraged to grow in their own lives?" The priest asked. "We do." We both said.

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other. " The Priest said.

"Seth, please repeat after me... I Seth, promise to love and support you Shyla and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed." The Priest said.

"I Seth, promise to love and support you Shyla and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed." Seth said.

"Shyla, please repeat after me... I Shyla, promise to love and support you Seth and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed." The Priest said.

"I Shyla, promise to love and support you Seth and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed." I said.

"Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have- the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The Priest said. Seth smirked grabbing my hand pulling me towards him. He dipped me and kissed me. I kissed him back.

Music started playing and the crowd went wild. Seth put me back on my feet and Lisa came out. So glad I wasn't wearing heels. I took off my dress to reveal my ring attire and Lisa ran into the ring and I dropped her to the ground and began hitting her. Lisa rolled out of the ring. I got out of the ring and looked under the ring for a Kendo stick. Once I found it, I grabbed it and raised it up to hit her.

Lisa grabbed the Kendo stick and kicked me in the stomach and then hit me in the back with the Kendo stick. I dropped to the ground. I felt someone pick me up to reveal it was Seth. I wanted out of his grip, but he wasn't letting go. Referees had Lisa. Seth took me backstage and to my locker room. Once we got there Seth put me down. "Breath babe." Seth said. I took a couple of deep breaths. It calmed me down. "Better?" Seth asked. I nodded and plopped down on the couch.