Chapter 8

6 Months Later

Shyla's Pov

I heard Vince wanted to see me. I walked into his office. "Hey, you wanted to see me." I said. "Yes, I did actually. So I know you and Lisa have been a tag team for quite some time now, but I think it's time for y'all to go separate ways. Have Lisa become the good girl and you become a heel again." Vince said. I smirked.

"When will this happen?" I asked. "So we are introducing a women's tag team title tonight. The tournament for it will start tonight and end at Extreme Rules." Vince said. I nodded.

*Flashback*

I woke up the next morning in my bed. What the fuck happened last night. I walked to take a shower and I got dressed and then John and I went to school. It was lunchtime and Randy sat by me so did John. I ate and I walked away. I saw that Randy was following me. "What do you want randy." I said.

"Just to say I had fun last night." Randy said. I rolled my eyes and I walked to John. I told him I was leaving and I walked home. I sat down until John got home. He was drunk. I got a text. It was of him and Maria kissing.

"John Cena!" I said. "Yes, beautiful?" John asked. "What's this. "I don't know." John said. "I'm done with you." I said. I go to sleep on the couch.

Time Skip

I woke up to see John staring at me. "Get away from me." I said, getting up from the couch getting dressed and going to school.

Time Skip

I made it to lunch. I walked by Lisa and she just smiled. I sat down by my table and John sat by me. I moved over. "What do you want John you broke my heart I thought that me and you could be like forever, but I was wrong." I said. "Look Shyla it was stupid I'm sorry will you forgive me." John asked. "John. I'm done with you." I said.

*Flashback ends*

I went to Lisa's crib to see she was asleep. I smiled and looked at her in the crib. "I hope your school life is better than mine was." I said. I heard a knock on the door. I went over to the door and opened it. "Shyla did you hear? They added women's tag team titles to WWE." Lisa said.

I covered her mouth and came out of my locker room. "Lisa is asleep. Now what's going on?" I asked. "They added Women's Tag titles to WWE." Lisa said. "Cool." I said. "Go get dressed our match is soon." Lisa said. "Wait, what?" I said. "We are facing Aj and Paige. So go change." Lisa said. "Okay." I said, walking into my locker room.

Time Skip

I was lacing up my boots and the door opened to only hear a whistle. "Looks like someone got a new ring attire." Seth said, walking up to me smacking my ass. I rolled my eyes and stood up, turning around. "Yeah." I said, winking at him before walking out the door and to find Lisa.

Time Skip

"Damn girl. You lookin good." Lisa said. I laughed. "Thanks. I thought it was time to change things up." I said. "Cool. Ready to kick some ass?" Lisa asked. I nodded and smirked. If only she knew. Our music played and we walked out. The crowd cheered and we walked down the ramp and into the ring. I did a little stretching in the ring waiting for Paige and Aj to get in the ring.

Time Skip

"Here are your winners and going ahead in the tournament. Shyla and Lisa!" Lillian said. The referee raised mine and Lisa's hands in victory and we hugged each other. We got out of the ring and walked backstage.