Chapter 7

Shyla's Pov

I went into my bathroom it was strange here. I looked into my mirror.

*Flashback*

I thought my life would be happy me and John were happy until I saw him kissing Maria. I walked up. "John." I said almost in tears. "Shyla it's not what it looks like." John said. "Yeah, right." I said running away, but John was following me back home. I went in my house and John walked in. "Shyla let's just talk this over." John said. "What on how you cheated on me." I said. I walk into my room and shut the door. I go to a corner and cry. He opened my door and hugged me. I just cried. "Shyla." John said. "What." I said, looking up at him. "I truly do love you." John said. "You do?" I said. John nodded and kissed me. I kissed back and I told him he can stay. I change and go to bed.

Time Skip

I wake up and John was shirtless. I took a shower and put on some clothes and waited for John to get out. I saw it was Saturday. I went to go make breakfast. It got done and I put down mine and John's plates and we ate. I went into my room again and laid on my bed. John came in and laid by me.

*Flashback ends*

I go to John's locker room. "Hi John." I said. "Hi Shyla." John said. "I can't keep this going." I said. "What. High school?" John asked. "Oh, you still remember." I said. "Yeah. I thought after I met you I would be happy. I was wrong." John said. I walked out and went to my locker room. "Shyla wait up." Randy said. "What Randall." I said. "Now you're still pissed off about what happened in high school." Randy said. "Yeah, well when you kissed me, I thought it would never happen and when you asked me, I said no for a good damn reason. Well, at least John actually cared for me." I said, pushing him off of me like in high school and ran away. I go to the gorilla. Lisa was already there. "You ready." I asked. "Yeah." Lisa said. I saw the someone walk up to us that was in our high school. I step in front of Lisa. "Yes." I said. "I heard we've seen you out of WWE. How's it going Lisa Barker and Shyla Hillman." Mike said. I slapped him. I hear her music and we walk out. She was facing Kelly. I watched their match and Lisa won. I was happy. She got out of the ring and we left. I saw they were still there and pissed. They grab me and they knocked out Lisa. I woke up in a room with Mike. "What the hell Mike." I said.