Ganguro Aomine-kun

I really love my readers. You guys are so nice to me! When I still have school and complain about boring stuff... This was my very first fanfic, and I am going to complete it. Thank you to everyone who supports me! Now, enjoy the rigorous battle against Aomine Daiki!

--------------------------
Narrator
     Tetsu was walking to the shoe store with Sugamama and they were getting new equipment while they were at it. Their next game was the very next day. You see, Aomine was their next opponent, so they wanted to go all out. Well, at least Yuu wanted to. Tetsu got a black and blue wrist-band and a pair of black basketball shoes.

     They soon left and waved eachother off. They go to sleep, blah, blah blah. The next morning, every-one was excited because this was thenone team that Tetsu had lost to in the past. So this was a big chance to prove that they were ultimately more powerful than Touou. Once everyone had arrived, they speedily made it through to their locker room. Tetsu smiled and said to his team, "Today is the day we beat Daiki!" They cheered and quickly got dressed. When they were in the court, they already saw Touou practicing. Aomine looked at Tetsu, "Oh look, the little one is here." Imayoshi smiled and said,"Hello, Tetsuya." Tetsu only pages attention to Imayoshi and replied politely,"Hello to you too, Shouichi."

     Aomine growled and went back to practicing shots. Tetsu explained the plan again, and it had Kei, Daichi, Tetsu, Tobi, Shou and Asahi. They all lined up, and watched quietly as Aomine scoffed at how most of Tetu's team were shorter than him. Kei had to hold in a chuckle and soon, the tip-off began. Kei was taller, so he obviously got the ball first.

     He passed it to Tobi, who passed it to Asahi who dunked it straight in. This routine continued for the whole quarter, but switched dunkers here and there. The second quarter, Tetsu had the ball, and used Vanish Drive against Aomine and shot a three-pointer. Shou also stole the ball a few times and ran extremely fast towards the hoop. He did his jump and dunked it himself. In the third quarter, Asahi, Tobi, and Shou worked together and scored 28 points. Tetsu clapped and said,"Nice!" He smiled and did hand signals towards his teammates.

     Tetsu and Tobi passed the ball back and forth from each other, and gave it to the closest person. Daichi. Daichi ran close to the hoop and did a fade away. They all grinned and the team fist bumped each other. Aomine and his team were tired and exhausted. They had Aomine in the Zone and still didn't score a point in the last three quarters. Tetsu said proudly,"You shouldn't have underestimated us, Daiki. You should know by now that we are stronger than you. Look at the scoreboard." 129-0. It was completely one-sided and Tetsu was leading it all.

     The match ended and Tetsu has smiled a little and said "Wish us luck, Daiki." You could tell though, Tetsu's team hadn't went completely out.

--------------------------
Thank you again to all my readers and you guys are so nice~! I love how they say UPDATE and This Story is Cool! Thank you! Check out my new story, The Mysterious Slayer!

Me: Now-

Sugamama: Fairy-san, sleep.

Me: I will after this chapter!

Dadchi: Sure you will...

Me: Bruh...

Yuu: They're right Fairy-chan.

Me: I get it...

Me: Well, see you later. Have a FANATIC day.