Mr. Popular Player

Yo! FaNaTiC here with a new and sweet chapter. I'll give you a hint if it isn't already obvious that Tetsu is from now on a popular boy. But to me, Tetsu will always be Tetsu. I'd like to say sorry for a kind of late update today.

Disclaimer: I do not own KnB or its characters or the girlfriend for Tetsu-nii chan. I only own the new basketball club's characters.

Enjoy

______________________________________

Tetsu was sitting at his own desk trying to eat peacefully. But with a lot of people surrounding him, he didn't exactly accomplish that. He sighed in relief as the bell rung and classes had begun again.

He sat down at his seat and read at a high speed and read the 258 paged textbook and memorized it in only 5 minutes. After that, he really fell into a deep sleep. That is, until the bell ran 25 minutes later.

He yawned & went right to his next class, which was PE and he was pretty much excited to play some basketball again.

As he went to the gym he changed into his PE clothes and went back into the gym. There, he saw a ton of boys playing basketball. One of them came up to Tetsu and asked if he wanted to play a game with them.

Tetsu nodded and his team were up first. He immediately ran to the other side of the court under ten seconds & he did a layup. The other guys were very shocked to see so much speed & velocity. Tetsu wasn't exactly shocked because he already knew of his over-whelming power

"Are we still playing or what?" asked Tetsu. "Come on, I'm so flipping bored!"

The guys finally snapped out of it and they started to play again. Since there were so many of the other team running towards Tetsu, he did a three- pointer from one side of the court. As he did that, the girls squealed in a ton of excitement and said weird stuff like 'Tetsu-sama!' and crap like that.

Tetsu just waved and said hi to the girls and that was the trigger to make them faint. He sweatdropped and so did the other guys playing basketball. Then, a tall guy came up to Tetsu and told him "Oi, I'm Kyousuke Daichi. Ya know, we could use a guy like you in our basketball team. Name?"

"Kuroko Tetsuya." Tetsu replied. He didn't particularly care what was actually going on, but once he heard the word basketball, he suddenly just perked right up.

He nodded shyly and he went to go fill out a form to join the basketball club. He had permisssion to walk around the school since his Onii-chan was the principal of it.

He filled out his form and turned it in. His Onii-chan saw it and had a grin on his face. 'So that's why he became like this again' he had thought as he read the words,

"To take revenge on the GoM and Seirin."

______________________________________

Ohayo minna-chan desu~! This chapter is still very short but I'm doing my best to keep up with the story. Also, I'm still in need of a girl for Tetsu-nii-chan. In this chapter, I introduced the captain of the basketball club, Kyousuke Daichi!

Daichi: Yo minna!

Me: Shut up you dense idiot!

Tetsu: Author imouto-san will make the other chapters as soon ASAP.

Me: Arigato Tetsu onii-chan.

Daichi: Also, two other characters will be introduced the next chapter

Me: Bye minna-chan~!